What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R2 Fri - Broncos 22-18 Rabbitohs @ Suncorp

Round 2: Broncos v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
You’re the worst.

Could you social isolate from the forum? I’m worried that stupid is contagious.

Rest assured I once travelled west of Lane Cove and came back the same so I'm pretty sure it's not.

SBD82

Coach
People have a go at Latrell whilst our highest paid player (Cook) ran the ball once and was completely MIA, as well as our halves offering no direction.
Is Cook truly your highest paid player? I guess I’d never given it any thought. What’s he rumored to be on?

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
You’re the worst.

Could you social isolate from the forum? I’m worried that stupid is contagious.

Keep it up mate. Cover yourself in glory. You clearly just come here to be a keyboard warrior as you’ve got zero football knowledge :bulb:

some11

Referee
How the f**k did the Broncos win with that team list and losing Croft 20 mins in.

Bennett has f**ked Souths with his changes.

Staggs is a genuine weapon close to the line.

SBD82

Coach
Keep it up mate. Cover yourself in glory. You clearly just come here to be a keyboard warrior as you’ve got zero football knowledge :bulb:
I’ve literally never seen you contribute a single insight.

Let’s give it a shot. Where were you beaten tonight? And how could you have played it differently?

SBD82

Coach
Rest assured I once travelled west of Lane Cove and came back the same so I'm pretty sure it's not.
Come on mate. I know that’s a lie.

Next you’ll be telling me you cross the bridge to go to footy games.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Let’s give it a shot. Where were you beaten tonight? And how could you have played it differently?
He's either an unfunny troll or a window washer, hopefully for his sake he's just an unfunny troll otherwise he is a plodder of Wazn proportions.

BadnMean

Juniors
How the f**k did the Broncos win with that team list and losing Croft 20 mins in.

Bennett has f**ked Souths with his changes.

Staggs is a genuine weapon close to the line.

Did you see what Bennet did to an England team with several Raiders who are absolute creative stars in the NRL? Coached them into stiff, dull robots. Then picked Hastings for 5 straight Tests over Williams who just did more in 1 NRL game than Hastings ever showed in TEst or NRL.

He jumped the shark years ago.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors

well, that would be a nice change from you:bulb:

We lost as the Broncos played exceptionally well. Over and above what their history shows.
The were near perfect early, made no errors and dominated possession.
Despite that we stayed with them. Scored once, Graham was millimeters from scoring as was Murray......all with bugger all possession.

our attack still looks clunky at times. That will change shortly as combinations come together. Reynolds needs to take the line on more

This Year?

Immortal
I would let Katoni Staggs bang my girlfriend...
But I don't have a girlfriend..
so that means he can have me...
but then there wouldn't be room for Cameron Murray.
What a dilemma.

Great win btw Broncos. I thought you were shot after Croft got injured, but then Milf took control like a Brazzers fantasy and Katoni finished it off.