What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R2 Fri - Dragons 28-32 Panthers @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 2: Dragons v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Good heart to comeback I suppose and didn’t expect to start the season 2 from 2. Poor defence though and will get cop hiding from a better side playing like that. Storm next week.

Hutty1986

Immortal
When you are paying your halfback 1,2m a season he gets you over the line in those games. Once again when it mattered he shit the bed,
Yep. Hell, a halfback on 700k needs to win you those games. Bar probably the Titans and Warriors, every other club would have cut the bloke loose by now.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Benny “clutch” Hunt steers the ship home again
5630ca78bd86ef15008c53d0

SBD82

Coach
Muahahahahaha.

Lucky to get away with that one. Sort of. Drags have got a decent side but they don't know how to win.
I got the sustenance of Brandy’s tears, plus Mary is another game closer to being sacked.

And you got to waltz in after the win was secured to gloat in the game thread.

Seems like everyone’s a winner.

TheFrog

Coach
I got the sustenance of Brandy’s tears, plus Mary is another game closer to being sacked.

And you got to waltz in after the win was secured to gloat in the game thread.

Seems like everyone’s a winner.
We look after our club's legends. They'd be tears of joy.

Latest posts