What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Fri - Rabbitohs 60-8 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 20: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
2508-RD.jpg

LOL Roosters and Martin

King hit

Coach
If Robinson gets the Roosters up after last night he is a coaching freak. All the Roosters confidence would be shot after last night. Not taking anything away from a magnificent Souths performance.

betcats

Referee
The try where they had time to pass it back to AJ in the in goal area after Aj got up off the ground made me a little suspicious, when has this roosters team not had players chasing on a try like that.

Apey

Staff member
The try where they had time to pass it back to AJ in the in goal area after Aj got up off the ground made me a little suspicious, when has this roosters team not had players chasing on a try like that.
Being 50 points down is a bit different to their usual situation in games.

The_Frog

First Grade
The media silence on this game and its circumstances is deafening.

I’d say the Roosters are the one team who wouldn’t give a flying F who they play in any game.

Even for you, this was a naive call. They aren't called the Rorters for nothing. It does show that they are very nervous about being able to win it again, which is fair enough too since they aren't the best team.

Last edited:

Latest posts