What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Sat - Storm 6-22 Raiders @ AAMI

Round 3: Storm v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Nah Wayne Bennet reckons Jackson Hastings is a better bet. Lol & having Bennet in charge of a team in this day & age.
You don't need to put down one player to praise another.

I don’t think there many teams capable of doing that to the storm, and I think their play had a lot more to do with how good the raiders were than how bad the storm were
The storm with that sort of ball and field position would have put most teams away comfortably last night

Early days but the Greens look like the team to beat at this stage.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Imagine being able to run off Wighton & Williams but going- "Nah, Cogger & Lewis...". Maybe he plans on getting medically retired 2 years in & just kicking it in the caribbean?
But but how will he feed & clothe his only child on a mere 600k per year?

Vic Mackey

Referee
I can’t for the life of me understand why Bellamy persists with Hughes at 7. He’s a good player but not a 7, and certainly not a complimentary one for Munster. Riley Jacks doesn’t set the world on fire but is a much better fit. I know they’ve got some wraps on Matty Johns kid, even he should be thrown in.

They’ll still beat most teams and finish top 4. But last year showed when the whips are cracking top teams like Raiders and Roosters have them covered, I don’t see anything that’s changed for them in that regard this year.

BadnMean

Juniors
I can’t for the life of me understand why Bellamy persists with Hughes at 7. He’s a good player but not a 7, and certainly not a complimentary one for Munster. Riley Jacks doesn’t set the world on fire but is a much better fit. I know they’ve got some wraps on Matty Johns kid, even he should be thrown in.

They’ll still beat most teams and finish top 4. But last year showed when the whips are cracking top teams like Raiders and Roosters have them covered, I don’t see anything that’s changed for them in that regard this year.

Yeah Hughes is one of those players who is good, but really what position does he own? Maybe he's a #14.

GongPanther

Referee
I honestly don't know why anybody would bet on pick the score? It's like betting on a golf tournament winner.
I've had a few of them. Not as hard as you think when you apply some logic. Ironically speaking, I needed Cam Smith to kick the last goal of the match in their last GF win. Got pick the scored x $2. :) Won $500.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
1000%
got quite annoyed in the post game to hear all the breakdown of how Melbourne looked off or what’s wrong with them

nothing is wrong with them and they played damn good footy. They play like that next week and they’re putting 20-30 points up on someone. They were just completely outplayed by the raiders who are a really really good footy team

haha welcome to Warriors fandom. Every time we win a game (especially against Sydney teams) all the reports are 3/4 taken up with what the opposition supposedly did wrong.

Latest posts