What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Fri - Rabbitohs 40-12 Warriors @ Bankwest

Round 6: Rabbitohs v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Ha ha. I recall predicting him to play for Australia after his first touch in the NRL. It was a f**king great run in my defence. I'm very impartial when it comes to our juniors.....

I, on the other hand, am extremely level-headed and realistic.

This Year?

Immortal
Good win for Souths. Their backline destroyed the meek Warriors. If Souths bothered to get out of 2nd gear they could have put 80 on them.

I feel your pain Warriors fans.

Greenfields

Juniors
Cecchin: "I have no try. Check for anything because I don't want Wayne standing at the end of my bed at 2am leering at me."
ElegantSmugDiscus-size_restricted.gif

BunniesMan

Immortal
Something special is building here. Latrell over the last fornight has been Dally M medal caliber. And the team has lifted around him. If we win the premiership you will be able to point to these last two weeks as where it clicked into place.

Knight Dragon

Juniors
Something special is building here. Latrell over the last fornight has been Dally M medal caliber. And the team has lifted around him. If we win the premiership you will be able to point to these last two weeks as where it clicked into place.
Coupla 2.8’s?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
3/10

mozza91

Coach
100% agree. Victories over heavyweights like the Gold Coast and the Warriors has put the rest of the competition on notice.