What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Sat - Roosters 24-10 Eels @ Bankwest

Round 6: Roosters v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Im not confident at all and parra are way overs.

This is just another game to us, if we lose so be it. We play the long game, always have under robbo.

Parra have something to prove. They are 5-0 and have basically been told they have no chance all week. I expect an early barrage from parra. In fact i hope there is an early barrage to test our defence.

Sphagnum

Coach
That other game gave me cancer

I have a feeling we’re gonna get lapped here. Hope both teams are up for this or it will get very ugly.

Sphagnum

Coach
Right.

I'm not drunk enough for this. Time to grab the bottle...
I’ve just started buying 4l cask when they’re on special so I can push for the ‘Saturday night coma’ achievement every week. So far I’m on a similar streak to the eels

Bazal

Post Whore
I’ve just started buying 4l cask when they’re on special so I can push for the ‘Saturday night coma’ achievement every week. So far I’m on a similar streak to the eels

Huh.

What have I been thinking? That's way cheaper than buying whiskey...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Couldn’t start the game before we had another shitty Matty Nable promo.

Eels yellow jersey’s, Roosters 13+

Latest posts