What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R7 Sat - Eels 25-24* Raiders @ Bankwest

Round 7: Eels v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TIGER14

Bench
That's what i thought- were do you restart the game?

It doesn't make sense, I'm not sure they should have been allowed to challenge it. Obviously it can't be kept as a 20m restart if they rule he could it in the field of play. Only place that makes sense is to restart from where he caught it. But then where does the defence line up? It's not fair if they get to stand 10m away because if the ref hadn't made the wrong call they would be further down field still chasing the kick.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Be that as it may, Parramatta winning the minor premiership and then going out in straight sets makes me happy in the pants at the thought of it :joy::joy:
Has never happened. We nearly always win in week one of the finals unless it's in Melbourne.

nick87

Coach
I don’t know about you but something about losing to the team at the top of the table by 1 point in golden point doesn’t seem too bad to me.
Its probably you, friend
this is not the standard this raiders team set down last year, this is not the level of play we expected from this team

But it is what it is... this is, for now, who we are... which is to say we are not good enough to compete for a title.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Curtis is on $500k a year. BJ is rumoured to be on $700k and Canberra chipped in part of his salary for the tigers to take him
No chance Scott is on that much. And why would Canberra tip in anything to let Leilua chase money elsewhere? What's in it for them?

Bandwagon

Staff member
The king is the king because of the haircut, not the one he has now, but the one where it looked like a shimmering golden crown.

Vic Mackey

Referee
No chance Scott is on that much. And why would Canberra tip in anything to let Leilua chase money elsewhere? What's in it for them?

It was widely reported that Raiders were paying $200-$250k of BJs salary for this year. Remember he didn’t sign to Wests until late January, so that’s 3 months salary paid by Canberra already