What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Gear

Travitoh

First Grade
the black and white panels serve a purpose in ensuring Souths play in red and green every week. If you remove them you probably need to have a different away kit.

I meant black/white design in place of the panels.

Pommy

Coach
I meant black/white design in place of the panels.

I guess the issue there is aboriginal art tends to be made of small dots or shapes so if they’re black or white you’re going to need another colour and that’s going to reduce the contrast given by those panels in the first place.

Mr Spock!

Referee
The whole concept is a cynical money spinner.

I'm not forking out $150+ for a jersey that they play in once. Same goes for ANZAC, heritage and the silly pink thing.

Are we still doing superheros?

Travitoh

First Grade
I guess the issue there is aboriginal art tends to be made of small dots or shapes so if they’re black or white you’re going to need another colour and that’s going to reduce the contrast given by those panels in the first place.

Then fill that white/black space with a design over the top of it. It can be done.

Pommy

Coach
Then fill that white/black space with a design over the top of it. It can be done.

It can but then you’re going to lose the contrast between having two noticeably different kits which will result in having a non red/green away kit.

blue bags

First Grade
The whole concept is a cynical money spinner.

I'm not forking out $150+ for a jersey that they play in once. Same goes for ANZAC, heritage and the silly pink thing.

Are we still doing superheros?
charity shield , nines , indigenous , away