What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Rabbits20

Immortal
So we're signing a bloke who's flat out getting a game for Logan Magpies and when he does, can't tackle, to replace Gurgess.

That's a bit of a drop from those claiming we were signing Fifita.
Mago was in the 20 or 21 man squad for Seibs regularly this season so I think that’s why he was then named in the 20 quite a bit for QLD Cup as he would’ve been the standby forward to come in to first grade at times this season.

But yeah I’m a bit concerned like you too mate, I can’t argue with those points you make there.

I think the latest re Fifita rumours is he’s favoured to stay in Brisbane now. (I guess until he signs on the dotted line up there we still have slim chance I guess).

handyman2190

Bench
I don't know where he's heading, only heard he wants to come to Sydney. But hold on, because over a month ago I heard from someone Josh wants to come to Souths.
Money talks, and we are not opening the purse until sams decision, which i find perplexing because im sure we have available funds.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Money talks, and we are not opening the purse until sams decision, which i find perplexing because im sure we have available funds.
We have to remember, not just players come under the cap. Staff do as well. Inglis, Sutton, Hornby etc, all cost money. Coaching staff for us takes up a reasonable slice of the cake I'm sure.

Pommy

Coach
I sure hope so, i may be wrong but i estimated we had 3mill enough for Arrow fafita and mitchell

where do you think we’ve got 3 million from? we already spent some of the Inglis money on Roberts as far as I’m aware.
Other players might have had back ended deals also. It’s pretty impossible for any of us to have any idea what money we have to spend.
I would say $3m sounds very high to me.

handyman2190

Bench
where do you think we’ve got 3 million from? we already spent some of the Inglis money on Roberts as far as I’m aware.
Other players might have had back ended deals also. It’s pretty impossible for any of us to have any idea what money we have to spend.
I would say $3m sounds very high to me.
Could be, weve moved on quite a few, suttos money 500 burg 450 600 gi 1m sam that alone is 2.5 not counting the lower graders, but yes there would be some upgrades, knight,lowe etc

Latest posts