What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

Murraymob1

Juniors
P
At the time there were a lot of fans who promoted the Cleary to hooker option. It was just about fitting the best players into the spine positions. Panther Daz doesn’t venture on here anymore he had great contacts back in the day when his best mates were players at the club. He certainly wasn’t an imbecile as you refer to him, he was in fact a great source of information which almost always was a 100% correct. It happens, I enjoyed inside information back in the day when relatives, friends were involved with the club. No connections now so I just like everyone else rely on Blade and one or two others to feed us the inside info.
Panther daz could still be on here him like me had to start new accounts a while back as the old ones just stoped working