1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL & NRLW along with the match programme for the coming weekend of action in the NRL Finals, NRLW, Challenge Cup, Super League, NZRL and the Toulouges Nines!

In this week's edition Paul Jobber goes one-on-one with retired NRL match official Gavin Badger, Rick Edgerton looks at some of the legendary halves pairings as Penrith pair Nathan Cleary & Jarome Luai ascend to potential greatness, and we look at a world of rugby league this coming weekend with Steve Mascord.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Finals Week 3, NRLW Round 3, Challenge Cup Final, Super League Round 16, NZRL Premiership and Toulouges Nines programme - and you have one fantastic 36-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 21 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

2020 season

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by Tigerm, Nov 26, 2019.

1. simmo05

simmo05 Bench

He only has to not pass it over their heads into touch 60 percent of the time and he would have served them better

2. stryker

stryker Juniors

As long as the other 40% achieves results.
    I have doubts.

3. Fordy20

Fordy20 Juniors

I'll take "Problems we'd like to have" for $100 please, Tony!

4. gordsy

gordsy Juniors

I'm not a huge fan of Paytem being a life member but what the f**k is fitz a life member for.?
    Someone check on MOTH and Croydon Dog Food. Oh how I miss the posts from him/them.

Perth Tiger likes this.
  5. Tigerm

Tigerm Bench

I see Lowe from Souths has retired, not sure if he still on contract, or how much he was on, but that should free up a few $’s for them. Hopefully not enough to attract JAC?

6. Das Hassler

Das Hassler Juniors

I think JAC gave a little clue this morning of where he'll be going...when asked if he still thinks about his debut game agsinst the storm he said he did and (unprompted) said how good it was playing his first game for the club he'd always supported growing up. The question was about the storm but he seemed to want to make that point. Also when asked if he knew where he'd be next year he just said that his manager and the storm are just working on "getting it done" so sounds like a decision's been made ..sounds good to me.

Tigerm likes this.
  7. Tigerm

Tigerm Bench

Yeah I agree, I can’t see both CEO and coach going on leave for a week if things were not sorted? Hope so anyway.

8. Tigerm

Tigerm Bench

From Fox Sports

Very surprised, very honoured’: Grant crowned RLPA Rookie of the Year

9. Tigerm

Tigerm Bench

See Nofo made team of the year. congrats to him.

Tiger05 likes this.
  10. Tigerm

Tigerm Bench

See Buzz Lightyear has stuffed up:joy: Karma’s a bitch.

About 6.30pm on Monday the Telegraph published a story online from Phil Rothfield at the top of its website with the headline “Dally M drama: System needs an urgent overhaul”. The final vote ladder, which showed Wighton on top with 26 votes, was also published before being quickly taken down — but not before it was picked up and shared on social media.

Rothfield took to Twitter to apologise, describing it as a “production error”.

11. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

You need to upgrade your 26” tv with the massive back on it...On second thoughts with what the halves are likely to dish up next year keep it