What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

simmo05

Bench
I hope AD puts on the same service to his wingers that Benji did..I think we can only hope he comes close.With Benji it was never just about the pass. Deception played a big part...
He only has to not pass it over their heads into touch 60 percent of the time and he would have served them better

gordsy

Juniors
Good on him, I guess it was a bit hard to give it to a guy who was only on loan to them, but then again he did get a gong.

Harry Grant 2020 Rookie of the Year Award
Todd Payten and Daniel Fitzhenry - Life Members
I'm not a huge fan of Paytem being a life member but what the f**k is fitz a life member for.?
Someone check on MOTH and Croydon Dog Food. Oh how I miss the posts from him/them.

Tigerm

First Grade
I see Lowe from Souths has retired, not sure if he still on contract, or how much he was on, but that should free up a few $’s for them. Hopefully not enough to attract JAC?

Das Hassler

Bench
I see Lowe from Souths has retired, not sure if he still on contract, or how much he was on, but that should free up a few $’s for them. Hopefully not enough to attract JAC?

I think JAC gave a little clue this morning of where he'll be going...when asked if he still thinks about his debut game agsinst the storm he said he did and (unprompted) said how good it was playing his first game for the club he'd always supported growing up. The question was about the storm but he seemed to want to make that point. Also when asked if he knew where he'd be next year he just said that his manager and the storm are just working on "getting it done" so sounds like a decision's been made ..sounds good to me.

Tigerm

First Grade
I think JAC gave a little clue this morning of where he'll be going...when asked if he still thinks about his debut game agsinst the storm he said he did and (unprompted) said how good it was playing his first game for the club he'd always supported growing up. The question was about the storm but he seemed to want to make that point. Also when asked if he knew where he'd be next year he just said that his manager and the storm are just working on "getting it done" so sounds like a decision's been made ..sounds good to me.
Yeah I agree, I can’t see both CEO and coach going on leave for a week if things were not sorted? Hope so anyway.

Tigerm

First Grade
From Fox Sports

Very surprised, very honoured’: Grant crowned RLPA Rookie of the Year

Tigerm

First Grade
See Buzz Lightyear has stuffed up:joy: Karma’s a bitch.

About 6.30pm on Monday the Telegraph published a story online from Phil Rothfield at the top of its website with the headline “Dally M drama: System needs an urgent overhaul”. The final vote ladder, which showed Wighton on top with 26 votes, was also published before being quickly taken down — but not before it was picked up and shared on social media.

Rothfield took to Twitter to apologise, describing it as a “production error”.

WA Tiger

Bench
He only has to not pass it over their heads into touch 60 percent of the time and he would have served them better
You need to upgrade your 26” tv with the massive back on it...On second thoughts with what the halves are likely to dish up next year keep it

WA Tiger

Bench
Even with my shit tv I could see the balls sailing over the sideline
Ok so your crap at maths then. 60% means 6 out of ten times Benjis passes were dud passes ?...Nah..Funny how people remember all the bad but not the good isn’t it. Put it this way Nofo won’t be breaking any try scoring records next year...and another thing ..That kid on the wing wasn’t expecting Benjis pass.Thats why he was a metre short...And his catching skills are shit..Most players initially take a bit of time to be ready for the pass they don’t see coming.

Last edited:

simmo05

Bench
Ok so your crap at maths then. 60% means 6 out of ten times Benjis passes were dud passes ?...Nah..Funny how people remember all the bad but not the good isn’t it. Put it this way Nofo won’t be breaking any try scoring records next year...and another thing ..That kid on the wing wasn’t expecting Benjis pass.Thats why he was a metre short...And his catching skills are shit..Most players initially take a bit of time to be ready for the pass they don’t see coming.
Shouldn't have passed it then. That's been the problem for a long time

stryker

First Grade
Remember how good Benji made Beau Ryan look?