What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

WA Tiger

Bench
Well, someone's upset that Benji's leaving. Not sure what your point Is, but fact checking before posting would be helpful.
One minute you think Benjis too old to play .Done Past it..Next the only reason he’s leaving is it’s a timing thing otherwise he’d be staying..I can handle people with opposing views to mine easily ...just not posts where I read one Post and then I have to read it again (yours) word for word with nothing to add..For what purpose especially when it contradicts your earlier post ..Just “like” it so it’s not so obvious..

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
One minute you think Benjis too old to play .Done Past it..Next the only reason he’s leaving is it’s a timing thing otherwise he’d be staying..I can handle people with opposing views to mine easily ...just not posts where I read one Post and then I have to read it again (yours) word for word with nothing to add..For what purpose especially when it contradicts your earlier post ..Just “like” it so it’s not so obvious..
Um....OK. They’re my opinions, by the looks from different threads and conversations, Benji is 35 and he is getting to old, but as I said, if Josh or Luke’s contracts were up, then he may have stayed cause he was cheaper, I can have an opinion, just cause you don’t like it, tough shit, stop sooking.

WA Tiger

Bench
Sit back and give yourself time to think about what’s been written if u agree or disagree if you can add anything ...if not don’t ...that way what u write is well thought out and more interesting ...have the courage to have your own opinion. you do these at times mostly not tho

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Sit back and give yourself time to think about what’s been written if u agree or disagree if you can add anything ...if not don’t ...that way what u write is well thought out and more interesting ...have the courage to have your own opinion. you do these at times mostly not tho
WOW this from a bloke who talks about players Star signs. I’ll be right in future, if you don’t like what I write don’t read it.

Tiger05

First Grade

Honestly mate I think you should look at yourself first. You are doing this regularly. It's like you think you are the forum police or something.

You are continuing with ad-hominen attacks. It's childish and stupid. If you have an opinion about a topic say it but attack the argument not the person.

I'd add that both points of view are valid. Benji should probably retire but value for money he is the best half we have. We just can't get rid of the other guys or get someone better. It's primarily a squad management problem.

Das Hassler

Bench
Speaking of the 2020 season...it's quite possible / likely the sharks may now not win any of their remaining games against a hungry warriors...chooks and Raiders and may get toweled up by any or each of them ...the 30 something points differential would suggest we would need to win only ( only! lol) 2 of ours if they go belly up with these suspensions ...never know...never hurts to be delusional
Another heartbreaking last round shootout with the sharks for No. 8 ...could happen

Vic Mackey

Referee
Speaking of the 2020 season...it's quite possible / likely the sharks may now not win any of their remaining games against a hungry warriors...chooks and Raiders and may get toweled up by any or each of them ...the 30 something points differential would suggest we would need to win only ( only! lol) 2 of ours if they go belly up with these suspensions ...never know...never hurts to be delusional
Another heartbreaking last round shootout with the sharks for No. 8 ...could happen

Das Das Das dont do it to yourself!

The Titans and/or NZ will cost us a semis spot. Personally I don’t think we’ll win another game this year but if we had of beaten one of them we’d only be a win behind the sharks and which at least would have made it interesting

Das Hassler

Bench
Das Das Das dont do it to yourself!

The Titans and/or NZ will cost us a semis spot. Personally I don’t think we’ll win another game this year but if we had of beaten one of them we’d only be a win behind the sharks and which at least would have made it interesting

Yes...off course you're right...the pain threshold is pretty high after half a century plus of theTigers and it just doesn't feel right to not end a season by getting the hopes up and landing headfirst onto concrete

Tigerm

First Grade
Its unlikely, isn't it. But nothings impossible. Seemed to have found a goal kicker 16 games to late, but dare to dream, it's what we do & always to wake up screaming, but you never know.

Tigerm

First Grade
From the other site.

Here is the situation needed for us to make the top 8.

Round 17
✓ Knights beat Sharks
✓ Tigers beat Manly
Eels beat Warriors

Round 18
Tigers beat Rabbitohs
Warriors beat Sharks (most crucial one. If it doesn’t happen, it’s over)

Round 19
Storm beat Tigers (by less than 10 points)
Roosters beat Sharks (ideally by 20+)
Raiders beat Warriors

Round 20
Raiders beat Sharks
Tigers beat Eels

In summary:

• Tigers win two out of three games. Win all three and we’re in.
  • Warriors beat Sharks, and only win a maximum of one other game.
  • Sharks lose all their games.

Tigerm

First Grade
They seem to have dropped there bundle, haven’t they.

Hindmarsh said that Moses was back to bitching at everyone in the team.

May it continue for the rest of the season:joy:

axl rose

Bench
I don’t expect miracles, but giving it to them in the last game would put some polish on our poor year
One of those weeks where Eels will go in soft ( more so than usual) and look to not get injured. Hope we give it to them.

Fordy20

Juniors
From the other site.

Here is the situation needed for us to make the top 8.

Round 17
✓ Knights beat Sharks
✓ Tigers beat Manly
Eels beat Warriors

Round 18
Tigers beat Rabbitohs
Warriors beat Sharks (most crucial one. If it doesn’t happen, it’s over)

Round 19
Storm beat Tigers (by less than 10 points)
Roosters beat Sharks (ideally by 20+)
Raiders beat Warriors

Round 20
Raiders beat Sharks
Tigers beat Eels

In summary:

• Tigers win two out of three games. Win all three and we’re in.
  • Warriors beat Sharks, and only win a maximum of one other game.
  • Sharks lose all their games.

I can see the Warriors beating the Sharks and the Raiders beating them both. I can see the Roosters beating the Sharks as well, but what I can't see is us winning any of the last three games, let alone two of the them. Then again it would be so Tigers to win against the Storm and then with our finals hopes on the line, having an embarrassing capitulation to the Eels in the final round, masterminded by that human shitbag Mitchell Moses.

Tigerm

First Grade
I can see the Warriors beating the Sharks and the Raiders beating them both. I can see the Roosters beating the Sharks as well, but what I can't see is us winning any of the last three games, let alone two of the them. Then again it would be so Tigers to win against the Storm and then with our finals hopes on the line, having an embarrassing capitulation to the Eels in the final round, masterminded by that human shitbag Mitchell Moses.
Not easy being a WT fan, is it:joy: