What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

Vic Mackey

Referee
I can see the Warriors beating the Sharks and the Raiders beating them both. I can see the Roosters beating the Sharks as well, but what I can't see is us winning any of the last three games, let alone two of the them. Then again it would be so Tigers to win against the Storm and then with our finals hopes on the line, having an embarrassing capitulation to the Eels in the final round, masterminded by that human shitbag Mitchell Moses.

From the other site.

Here is the situation needed for us to make the top 8.

Round 17
✓ Knights beat Sharks
✓ Tigers beat Manly
Eels beat Warriors

Round 18
Tigers beat Rabbitohs
Warriors beat Sharks (most crucial one. If it doesn’t happen, it’s over)

Round 19
Storm beat Tigers (by less than 10 points)
Roosters beat Sharks (ideally by 20+)
Raiders beat Warriors

Round 20
Raiders beat Sharks
Tigers beat Eels

In summary:

• Tigers win two out of three games. Win all three and we’re in.
  • Warriors beat Sharks, and only win a maximum of one other game.
  • Sharks lose all their games.

why are you guys doing this to yourselves?!?

BrotherJim05

Bench
But honestly, what is better:

A. Getting into finals and getting our asses handed to us in the first game

B. Coming 9th yet again and continuing our legacy

Tiger05

First Grade
But honestly, what is better:

A. Getting into finals and getting our asses handed to us in the first game

B. Coming 9th yet again and continuing our legacy

I love how you call it our legacy. What a f**ked up legacy. Personally I'd rather do A but it's not happening this year.

Tigerm

First Grade
Well, the only thing left for us this year, is to knock off the Eels. They are playing shit ATM.

At least it should keep Rhyno quiet for a while.

The Rosco

Bench
After a quick look through the Parra forum, I figured this would be the best place to get a message to our old mate rhyno.
Rhyno, there is writing on the wall.
Surely you must see it.
Sublime performance by your champion team the other night. 2 points is such a big number.
That engulfing, restricting feeling around your throat must be becoming unbearable. Each passing week highlights yet another painful reminder of the reality of what you feared most.
That horrible choking feeling. It reminds me of an old Jacksons song . . ." Can you feel it "
The 3 months of joy from listening to the media about how good your team is.
The belief that this is your year.
All the high 5ing and dreams of going all the way are slowly but surely fizzing out. One game at a time.
It's been 30+ years, one more can't hurt ?
We kept telling you that Mitchy is a downhill skier. That Flatterson doesn't have a heart. Oh no, you didn't believe us, did you ?
Personally, I don't think it's fair, considering that you guys were given the new draw from heaven, had the refs thinking you were souffs in '14 . . . and you still fall short. All them hopes sky-high, then reality sinks in.
The misery you must be feeling is inversely proportional to the deep, heart-felt joy every NRL fan got watching your team fold against the panfers.
I'd say you can expect some real bitching and screaming from Mitchy these coming weeks. You need to win games. Nobody else can do it, it's up to Super Mitch to save the day. I hope his team mates catch all his passes. The implosions and tantrums will be a joy to watch.
Thank you, come again.