What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

Front-Rower

First Grade
One thing that’s really stood out for me this year is how lucky we have been dodging bullets like Mitch Moses, Curtis Sironen & Esan Masters. Average, first class plodders who won’t win you a game but just good enough to make the leap from reserve grade to firsts

stryker

First Grade
I reckon 9th is a good result for us this year. We have no chance of making the 8.
9th is a good position???
Go and get fcked. Seriously though f**k off with this loser bullshit.
9th is pathetic, this year is another colossal failure.

Tigerm

First Grade
Unless we knock off the Eels (after last night, not likely) we will prob finish 11th.

A disappointing end to a disappointing season, hopefully we secure our targeted signings and we do it all again next year. A bit hard to see any light atm.

Tiger05

First Grade
9th is a good position???
Go and get fcked. Seriously though f**k off with this loser bullshit.
9th is pathetic, this year is another colossal failure.

I agree with you. My point being that we will be lucky to get 9th. We could be lower than that easily.

Fordy20

Juniors
That's true, we could finish lower than 9th. It's kind of sad to think that the best result we can hope for now is to come 9th and be a meme.

I just hope next year we have a strong start to the season like 2014 and hopefully that will mean a decent extension for Madge and put us in a position to make the finals.

Fordy20

Juniors
I dunno. After tonight's performance, I think Brooks and Doueihi should be able to combine quite well in the halves. Doueihi had a pretty bad night with the boot, so we could still be looking for a goal kicker and we're still looking for fullback.

In a normal season, being a week out from the GF, not watching the Tigers play in September, I look forward to the cricket starting. Covid has punished us by giving us the Tigers in September, how cruel.

Another season gone, they played well at times, a couple of standouts in a few games but there in was the issue, they only played well at times and only a couple of standouts and one of them isn’t even contracted to them.

Now for the silly season where we hear about potential signings but nothing concrete.

Tiger05

First Grade
I dunno. After tonight's performance, I think Brooks and Doueihi should be able to combine quite well in the halves. Doueihi had a pretty bad night with the boot, so we could still be looking for a goal kicker and we're still looking for fullback.

Brooks and Doueihi looked good. He missed 4 kicks that were all from the sideline. He should be our kicker going forward. If we get a better one awesome but I think he can fill the goal kicker and 6 role.

stryker

First Grade
He was despicable at fullback but better than average in the halves.
See how he goes next year.

Tigerm

First Grade
Brooks and Doueihi looked good. He missed 4 kicks that were all from the sideline. He should be our kicker going forward. If we get a better one awesome but I think he can fill the goal kicker and 6 role.
Don't forget Momo can also kick, if he can get in the side. Didn't follow him down at the Storm, so no idea how he was going.

Tiger05

First Grade
Don't forget Momo can also kick, if he can get in the side. Didn't follow him down at the Storm, so no idea how he was going.

He has to make the team first. He could make it. I assume it's going to be out of Momo, Talau, BJ and Mbye for the centre spot. It's tempting to play Mbye as a bench utility and let him go the year after being replaced by Simpkins.

Tigerm

First Grade
He has to make the team first. He could make it. I assume it's going to be out of Momo, Talau, BJ and Mbye for the centre spot. It's tempting to play Mbye as a bench utility and let him go the year after being replaced by Simpkins.
yeah, I'm thinking those 4 for 1 x centre & 1 x wing spot.
If BJ serves up the crap he did this year, I can't see him in the side.
I think AJ is still a work in progress.

Tiger05

First Grade
yeah, I'm thinking those 4 for 1 x centre & 1 x wing spot.
If BJ serves up the crap he did this year, I can't see him in the side.
I think AJ is still a work in progress.

I reckon we should stick with AJ unless there is a lot better option. He is big and fast. He dropped heaps of balls in his first game but he has been taking them since then,

BJ has to improve a lot. I reckon he has it in him though. Talau deserves a slot as well though. I'd probably go with BJ and Talau with Mbye off the bench assuming we get a fullback.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Bj is a fat piece of shit, they need to rip up his contract. What he dished up this year is nothing short of a disgrace
2 more yrs @ 700k per season of this useless grub.We must shop him around & just accept a sizeable haircut on remainder of his contract.He would b easier to fk off to super league than grub & Packer.

Also hoping Walters gets the broncos coaching job to hopefully enable us to discard Mbye.

Latest posts