What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 2 - Eels 24-38 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Finals Week 2: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This sounds completely ass backwards bizarro but I would rate us more of a chance of beating the Panfers in a prelim than Souffs this week. The game they beat us up 38 blot back in August I think will have scarred us mentally. The Panfer's with 65% possession didn't really beat us up too bad a couple of weeks back, a try from a kick and one just before halftime after a stoopid turnover of possession... It was a near smugless performance by the Panfer's that night...

They beat you up bad enough to enable your team to register a grand total of zero tries.....

Incorrect

Coach
If you think about this above, then you don't make the prelim to have a crack at beating Penrith.

I hope Parra win for your sake, and if they do beat us the week after, I'll be on your bandwagon for the GF. You poor bastards have been waiting for far too long.
Yeah I get it, that's why I said it was bizarro... Of course we don't get a crack at the Panthers if Souffs ream us, but if by some fluke we triumph over souffs, I'd be more confident next week than I have been this week, if that makes sense?