What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 2 - Eels 24-38 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Finals Week 2: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Jeez lucky I went away for the weekend. Three best outside backs gone

Bloodbath ahead.

The_Frog

First Grade
Speaking of smug, tonight's result depends how far up their own asses our players have got after the last fortnight. If we think we'll score 40+ and defend accordingly we're in for rude shock.
Jennings is a huge loss. Complacency is your worst enemy. I would still try to play a forward dominated game if I were Arthur, but honestly the side he can put on the field isn't going to be good enough. They had a good run with outs but their luck has run out at the wrong time.

typicalfan

Coach
The Eels forwards rely heavily on their wingers, more than any other forward pack in the NRL imo. The Eels are in trouble. Remember when Radradra left.

yobbo84

First Grade
Jennings is a huge loss. Complacency is your worst enemy. I would still try to play a forward dominated game if I were Arthur, but honestly the side he can put on the field isn't going to be good enough. They had a good run with outs but their luck has run out at the wrong time.
We're missing more players from our top 17 than they are. They still have their first choice spine, Paulo, RCG, etc. They didn't fluke their way to 3rd. It'll be a close one IMO.

Latest posts