What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

chewsta

First Grade
Agreed. Flanno would never have debuted xerri and brought in all that disruption through the season. Morris and Dugan I thought were two of our best all year despite being pushed all over the park

100% agree with you. I'm all for giving the juniors a chance when the time is right but at the expense of two of the much better players in the squad was confusing to say the least.

chewsta

First Grade
What are the chances of Moyza now being targeted by the dogs. With Foran expected to miss the entire 2020 season and possibly medically retired, the 6 Jersey is up for grabs.

snout

First Grade
Al
What are the chances of Moyza now being targeted by the dogs. With Foran expected to miss the entire 2020 season and possibly medically retired, the 6 Jersey is up for grabs.
He can't work with Griffin.

He will sulk even further if he sees that bloke walk in the door

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Morris is staying with us, said so publicly a while back.
Left wing outside Graham. Smart man takes that.

I love it, with Xerri and a fullback option, not a bad, chase the kick, both grubber and high one, expect the cut out, then back inside.

Again edge, totally covered.

9 and 1.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Stalefish

Juniors
BB needs to toughen up ffs. He looks like one of the soft cocks fromOne Direction.

i bet he would still sit you on your arse playing run it straight whilst he's blindfolded.

Inferno

Coach
Signed on with the Warriors.
Anthony Griffin and Matt Elliott have both been intervieed.

I think Elliot would be an astute signing. Griffin is more of a man manager and that isn't a weak point of Morris's I wouldn't have thought.

sandshark

Bench
Cameron King anybody? Could be a depth signing for hooker.
Never seen him play though but he's got NRL experience.

snout

First Grade
Cameron King anybody? Could be a depth signing for hooker.
Never seen him play though but he's got NRL experience.
Id just about take anybody over the brayley we have been left with.

Newtown is his level. Even there he doesn't grab a game with any command.

Quicksilver

Bench
Id just about take anybody over the brayley we have been left with.

Newtown is his level. Even there he doesn't grab a game with any command.

The list of first grade hookers that grab a game by the scruff of the neck is very, very short.

Even Cookie floats in and out over a season.

Latest posts