What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 12

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Poor Steelers, absolutely despise them, even though TP42 is one of my favourites,
But this is beyond stupid, i actually hope they go 16-0 and win it all, the league as screwed them pillar to post.

We get it, you want a Lamar vs Ben matchup, probably will rate highly, but still hope the ravens get smacked by 20+

Frederick

Staff member
Three games in 12 days will be tough, hopefully no injuries.
Tomlin will manage them. He cycled through the squad more than normal against the Jaguars in prep for the Thursday game against the ravens, he'll do the same over the next couple of games

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
Good defensive stand there, just need to cut out the silly penalties.

May I suggest we try something different on offence. It is called running the ball

nick87

Coach
Good defensive stand there, just need to cut out the silly penalties.

May I suggest we try something different on offence. It is called running the ball

Interesting idea
But instead of that, what if we brought in Hurts, gave him a low snap, and had him run a trick play to turn a 1st and 10 into a 2nd and 14?

Valheru

Coach
On a side note the Eagles haven't beaten the Seahawks since 2008 and only once since 2002.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Something feels very wrong when you look at these two teams and realise that they're in identical situations - a win takes them to first in their division.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Hurts comes in for one play, throws a short completion.

Wentz comes back in and gets sacked.

Masterful playcalling and QB rotation.

nick87

Coach
This is just ridiculous... there is no cohesion or rhythm in the offence, either put Hurts in and let him go or just roll with Wentz, this one in, one out thing is f**king insane LOL

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Best part was bringing in Hurts to run a draw play.

These one off snaps are meaningless for development and doing nothing to help Wentz get in a rhythm.

At some point creative coaches can start out coaching themselves and that's where it feels like the Eagles are right now.

Latest posts