What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 13

shiznit

Coach
I don’t care about the end result... we have no business being in the playoffs at the moment....

shiznit

Coach
Nice trolling Raiders. Had the Jests honestly believing they were going to win a game.

mate... that was the most obvious tank I’ve ever seen in the NFL.

Up by 4 and defending 40yrds out with 15secs to go... and you dial up a f**king all out blitz with a cover zero...

get the f**k outta here with that shit son... that play is called a Trevor Lawrence special... SMH...

If they were being serious the Jets would fire Gregg Williams on the spot.

Eelectrica

Referee

Up by 4 and defending 40yrds out with 15secs to go... and you dial up a f**king all out blitz with a cover zero...

get the f**k outta here with that shit son... that play is called a Trevor Lawrence special... SMH...

Yeah, it sounds like Gregg Williams deserves special credit for it. All out blitz in that situation...

Jets don't need to go completely winless the rest of the to get the no.1 draft pick though. Or perhaps they do with Jacksonville having just the 1 win.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

I agree with everything except firing Williams. Will probably be given a bonus for that performance.

Leaving an undrafted FA one on one with the fastest guy on the field.

Only thing Williams can't be accused of is being subtle.

It's hard to get your head around how bad the Chargers are given their talent level. No way in the world should they be this bad.

Anthony Lynne’s shortcomings have been under scrutiny and he will no doubt get the arse soon.

What about Matt Nagy though? Surely he has to be in the gun too.

He was questioning his players pride in their game last week only to get beaten by the Loins at home this week. Yowzers!

Last edited:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Surprising no one, Gregg Williams fired for blowing the Jests last chance at a win this season.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...nator-gregg-williams-controversial-blitz-call

I guess that was one way to retire in the NFL. Doubt he'll get a job of any significance on an NFL team again.

if TL turns out to be the next Manning, Rodgers, Brady then 10 years from now they will look back at this with fond memories. also it solidifies the 1st overall which is worth more than the second, they could get themselves a boat load of picks akin to what Washington gave up.

nick87

Coach
Surprising no one, Gregg Williams fired for blowing the Jests last chance at a win this season.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...nator-gregg-williams-controversial-blitz-call

I guess that was one way to retire in the NFL. Doubt he'll get a job of any significance on an NFL team again.

If that's his last play call of his career (and it f**king should be)
he went out doing what he loved, blowing a game in the big moment with a brazen, mind numbingly bad call