What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 - Worst Year In History

Someguy

First Grade
How do parra fans feel about the B.Smith sin bin. Cook was about 5 seconds later with the hold down and in a genuine try scoring opportunity for parra, season went down the gurgler after that.

moffla

Bench
2020 has been a shit year for us Vics but f**k me this has made up for it.
Lucky we are in lockdown. Instead of getting into public strife Im getting drunk with my dog

greenBV4

Bench
2020's been pretty shit, especially here in Vic, can't remember my last proper surf (sloppy wind swell in the bay doesn't count), and countless other lockdown things, luckily kept my job but many others havn't. and lockdown doesn't seem to be ended yet anytime soon..

but

on the footy field its been pretty a-ok
Broncs spoon
Storm premiership
a big FU to Gus
now hopefully a Blues Origin win to cap it all off

taipan

Referee
Sharks winning when cheating the cap and being allowed to keep the tile surely?
\

Obviously haven't a clue what year you're on.The thread is 2020.You're living on Hull time.

The Shark won in 2016, the Reds....................were done by then.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Sharks winning when cheating the cap and being allowed to keep the tile surely?

1995 when they let Perth enter - worst. Riddled with drug cheats apparently

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...8892b8aa9?sv=c230fe95b9dd8f648d50340f8ee4c985

"The previous year, an Inside Sport investigation illuminated the widespread use of performance-enhancing drugs at the Western Reds from late 1994 to early 1995 - with a distinct change in the physiques of several players. Young prop Corin Ridding tested positive to stanozolol, but up to 15 players were suspected of doping. "

Latest posts