What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Crowd Watch

Only Victoria isn't at 100% capacity for sports then. All other states & territories are

hopefully meaning some big first up crowds in rnd 1

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos v Parra round 1 looks to have sold about 26k plus and is on track for about 33k. Pending results we are in for a pretty bad crowd year as people will still be apprehensive on heading out and/or may not be bothered anymore - IMO.

15K Melb V Souths
20K Newc V Bulldogs
33K Brisb V Parra
10K NZ V Titans
15K Roosters V Manly
15K Penrith V Cowboys
16K Raiders V Tigers
16K Dragons V Sharks

seriously if fans aren't champing at the bit for some live football after a year of not having it , then IDK what needs to happen for them to appreciate it more & not take it for granted.

moffla

Bench
Maybe it's because Storm won the comp, but I'm absolutely hanging for a live game.
So much as so I've decided to not go away this Easter so I can watch us belt Broncos at AAMI park lol

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
seriously if fans aren't champing at the bit for some live football after a year of not having it , then IDK what needs to happen for them to appreciate it more & not take it for granted.
seriously if people aren't champing at the bit to no longer make sweeping generalised statements about attending sporting events and the many complex reasons people either do or don't attend, and instead just assume things like the above, then I don't know what needs to happen for a more nuanced, strategic approach to increasing attendance.

Hank_Scorpio

Juniors

I agree, dying to see footy live, even a crappy warm meat pie doesn't seem so bad. But it may still depend if that appetite is mitigated by the pricing and time scheduling of games or any other influence that has been present in the past, may de-motivate attendance. What has changed outside of the absence of crowds for much of last year that would create additional interest?

T-Boon

Coach
I can’t wait to see the new rules this season. V’landys is about to announce a few others that we have been talking about to help bring back great attack that I have recommended and he has signed off on.

mozza91

Coach
I’m keen as all f**k for live footy in front of a big crowd. Hoping we get 20k plus against the Bulldogs provided it’s still 100 % capacity allowed come Round 1.

seriously if people aren't champing at the bit to no longer make sweeping generalised statements about attending sporting events and the many complex reasons people either do or don't attend, and instead just assume things like the above, then I don't know what needs to happen for a more nuanced, strategic approach to increasing attendance.

cough
and the excuses begin hahahaha

I’m keen as all f**k for live footy in front of a big crowd. Hoping we get 20k plus against the Bulldogs provided it’s still 100 % capacity allowed come Round 1.
yep... same here. pumped for rnd 1 V the Tigpies
get to the footy folks ..

welcome back old friend