What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Crowd Watch

Valheru

Coach
So have we established if 100% capacity is in play in NSW?

Hard to figure this one out.

The NSW government website indicates 100% is permitted but i havent seen anything from the NRL or any of the clubs declaring they will allow 100%.

The article stating the raiders can have full capacity mentions the NSW clubs being unable to do so.

Very confusing at this point.

sempmrh

Juniors
Tickets for next week's Storm v. Souths goes on sale to Storm members today. I say 'on sale' but it's simply redeeming a ticket with your membership - no cost and no Ticketek fees either. Hopefully Victoria can get back to full capacity soon (it's currently 50%) because I'd like to be back in my usual reserved seat.

t
Hard to figure this one out.

The NSW government website indicates 100% is permitted but i havent seen anything from the NRL or any of the clubs declaring they will allow 100%.

The article stating the raiders can have full capacity mentions the NSW clubs being unable to do so.

Very confusing at this point.
the sooker last night had a crowd of 5000 at bankwest ..... it said it was restricted capacity but
to what idk

A-League: Western Sydney Wanderers v Melbourne City - Bankwest Stadium | Austadiums

azza29

Juniors
Hopefully Victoria can get back to full capacity soon (it's currently 50%) because I'd like to be back in my usual reserved seat.
I appreciated that it was possible to nominate the specific bay you wanted when redeeming the ticket, was able to get something pretty close to my usual spot. Hopefully they keep this for future games as well.

franklin2323

Immortal
According to roosters website 75% is allowed at SCG.

So I guess that mystery is solved.

Strange that Penrith/Newcastle etc can have 100% seated. Yet the bigger ones only 75%... Still very rare they sell out and better then this time last year

Valheru

Coach
Redeemed my members tickets the other day for the game this week which all members are obliged to do and PAX was over 10200.

SCGT members are obliged to do the same so the way I read that is over 10k people have committed to going to the game 6 days out so that seems positive.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos on track for 25-27k. Could be more if weather is good but only looking ok at the moment. Just having crowds back is so good.

Diesel

Referee
you make your bed, kicking off at gone 8pm on a week night, sigh. Top job nrl.
Hang on, in another thread you say it’s the tv networks that decide the KO time and the draw, and in the crowd thread you’re saying it’s the NRL. It can’t be both?!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hang on, in another thread you say it’s the tv networks that decide the KO time and the draw, and in the crowd thread you’re saying it’s the NRL. It can’t be both?!

the nrl gave them the power, therefore hold ultimate responsibility.

Latest posts