What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 full draw

Stake Removed

First Grade
1. Dragons (a)
2. Raiders (h)
3. Eels (a)
4. Cowboys (h) sunny coast
5. Roosters (a)
6. Knights (a)
7. Bulldogs (h)
8. Storm (a)
9. Panthers (a)
10. Rabbitohs (h)
11. Dragons (h)
12. Titans (h) coffs
13. Bye
14. Panthers (h)
15. Cowboys (a)
16. Broncos (a)
17. Warriors (h)
18. Raiders (a)
19. Bulldogs (a)
20. Sea Eagles (h)
21. Warriors (a)
22. Knights (h)
23. Tigers (a)
24. Broncos (h)
25. Storm (h)

Stake Removed

First Grade
Good draw can't see us being worse then 3 from 6, and if Bomber is to be judged on first 10 games 6/10 would be fair pass mark

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I’d say it’s a tough start tbh. Raiders and Eels won’t be easy games, Dragons in round 1 will be difficult as well

Eion

First Grade
Kissed on the dick by a rainbow again!

Of the teams they play twice: Storm, Raiders and Pennies considered very tough. Broncos, dogs, cows, dragons, knights, warriors less so.

The tough teams we only play once: Eels, Rabbits, Roosters, Eagles (for us). We miss out on Tigers and Titans.

Zero 5 day turnarounds.

Eion

First Grade
That is a lot of away games early...if we can hold to even 4/6 after 10 weeks should be able to come home strong with SJ and a favourable draw

Stake Removed

First Grade
5 teams who missed the 8 twice, 10 wins there, those are teams you need to beat means 2 more wins out of next 14 games to get to 12 wins, should not be that hard

Tiger Shark

Bench
We will 3 from first 10 and Buzz will spontaneously combust from shouting Sharks in crisis.

Can kiss finals footy good bye if we're 3 from 10 with SJ out. I'm not expecting him to hit the ground running and us go on a big winning spree on his return. Could take some time to find his feet.

Weaponhead

Coach
Can kiss finals footy good bye if we're 3 from 10 with SJ out. I'm not expecting him to hit the ground running and us go on a big winning spree on his return. Could take some time to find his feet.
Agree. Sharks have no home ground advantage, best player out and a fairly tough draw.

My expectations are low but happy to be proven wrong.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Agree. Sharks have no home ground advantage, best player out and a fairly tough draw.

My expectations are low but happy to be proven wrong.

Tough we play 5 of the bottom 8 twice
16th, 15th, 14th, 12th and 10th how you get tough draw from that most teams would love to play 4 of the bottom 5 teams twice, Bomber couldn't ask for more.
Yes SJ but we have a premiership winning halfback to steer the team around.
Woods, Tolman & Fifita has props who will make plenty of yardage
An off season under the new rules as well.
We also have players who are suited to fast game make a tackle and don't flip on players.
No excuse for the coach as he also bought in Hannay who has track record of winning

Weaponhead

Coach
16th, 15th, 14th, 12th and 10th how you get tough draw from that most teams would love to play 4 of the bottom 5 teams twice, Bomber couldn't ask for more.
We also have players who are suited to fast game make a tackle and don't flip on players.
No excuse for the coach as he also bought in Hannay who has track record of winning
The draw is tough when you are a shit team. My comment was about the first 10 rounds. We play 7 teams that finished above us last year in the first 10 rounds.

AJB1102

First Grade

Did Bomber run over your dog while Hannay laughed?