What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Game I - NSW 50-6 QLD @ QCBS Townsville

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jargan83

Coach
South East Qld going to rush through legislation to let Nth Qld secede after that.

They certainly don't get Origin up north.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
All of LU NSW fans tomorrow morning

Masturbation Fapping GIF - Masturbation Fapping Fapper GIFs

-Haas destroyed Tino
-Luai smoked Munster
-Sims and Murray done over Fifita and Kaufusi

I thought Harry Grant player pretty good considering the circumstances.

Reflector

Juniors
Gagai is usually rubbish at club level and turns up in origin, he's been in such good club form that something had to give
Gagai is to Origin what Moses is to Parra-

You see him everywhere when his team have a roll-on or are on top (usually through the work of someone else) but when his team is losing or down on their luck you can forget he's playing

I don't care how unpopular the opinion is, but his so-called Origin prowess has more to do with the fact it suits the narrative of "Qld NRL players always grow 10 feet tall when they put the maroon jersey on". If Gagai wore sky blue he'd be regarded as a stable Origin player who you could rely on not to shit the bed. That would be it.

Exsilium

First Grade
Was the gentlemen's agreement by DCE to play like softcocks???

DCE is a mong. He’d be behind the post saying shit like “Team, we’re not running our systems. We need to focus on our contact points and our play the ball speed is down by half a second I am told. This is providing an advantage to the New South Wales Blues team. We need to look within ourselves to find some passion in the Queensland Maroons jersey.

Let’s reset and play some State of Origin football please”

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
DCE is a mong. He’d be behind the post saying shit like “Team, we’re not running our systems. We need to focus on our contact points and our play the ball speed is down by half a second I am told. This is providing an advantage to the New South Wales Blues team. We need to look within ourselves to find some passion in the Queensland Maroons jersey.

All while sniffing his own farts.

Sphagnum

Coach

“Hey sutto, give us a hand mate, we’re getting shat on”

stryker

First Grade
Munster often fails to step up in games like this.
He was dreadful tonight with near on zero impact.
There are some horrible plodders in this QLD squad. We ambushed the series and snuck home last year but that’s 3 years in a row now that they have copped a hiding during the series. Doubt it will be the last one this year as well...

Latest posts