What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Haven't seen a single panthers fan post, dumb merkin. Plenty of neutrals calling out Sutton's bullshit calls favouring souths though
You’ve blocked mxlegend99 have you? Don’t worry, you’re not missing much. This about sums up his whole post history:

bbc crying GIF

Maximus

Coach
10, 8, 10, are the Panthers scores for their last 3 games. Here they could only score 1 try in a half despite a dream run from the refs. They really are a mediocre attacking unit for all the talented individuals they have.

Now we are bloody exhausted because the refs have given us zero 50/50 calls. It will be tough to overcome that in the second half but if we get a fair run we have more points in us than they do.

Remember the knock on call that wasn't even close to being a knock on, and that only got overturned because the panthers challenged?

Although you are right, that wasn't a 50/50. That was blatant favouritism of souths

fourplay

Juniors
Are Penrith playing with the 5m rule? I haven't seen a team allowed to get up that fast in defense all season.

You misunderstand me. Every single tackle one, the Panthers hold down on purpose to get their defensive line set. Sutton is refusing to call six again even though he should be.

The Panthers simply do not play in the spirit of the game and it’s disgusting.
And every single tackle the Souths markers are offside because they are getting hammered in the ruck. Sutton refusing to call 6 again.

I think you will also find Souths are winning the 6 agains.

blaza88z

Coach
So if Panthers lose is is Cleary's fault again this year? He has had a pretty good first half. But you just know if Panthers lose it's his fault.

Although for mine the only opportunity wasted so far was the Momirovski knock on. Overlap butchered.

That defensive effort was pretty ordinary, in what looks like a low scoring game, could be a costly mistake

yobbo84

First Grade
So if Panthers lose is is Cleary's fault again this year? He has had a pretty good first half. But you just know if Panthers lose it's his fault.

Although for mine the only opportunity wasted so far was the Momirovski knock on. Overlap butchered.
It’s like you've acknowledged your attack is farked and have just decided to strangle sides to death. It's working well.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Panthers have the boom young halves pairing but so far Walker and Reynolds (ironically giving he’s the epitome of a solid, kick first half) have been way more industrious with less ball.

Latest posts