What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ACTPanthers

Bench
I don't want to lose another GF... But I'm no where near confident.

Souths have shown they can beat us, and anyone really when they're on.

Hopefully we can have the same defensive resolve we had last week. But I honestly think it'll be an extremely close game.

Obviously VERY biased tip here, but I'm going to go Panthers by a conversion.

martielang

Bench

Hopefully we can have the same defensive resolve we had last week. But I honestly think it'll be an extremely close game.

By an on the mark conversion or an off the mark conversion?

ACTPanthers

Bench
By an on the mark conversion or an off the mark conversion?
I thought I may have been too subtle, but thank you for noticing.

Obviously it'll be a try in the corner on full time, and Cleary will set up right in front of the posts to slot the match winner over ;)

The_Frog

First Grade
Bunker: Grant Atkins. Bewdy. Certainly better than that prick Chiddy they had last year. Chiddy seems to have been very quietly demoted and good job too.

Last edited:

Someguy

First Grade
The Wrestle is back over the last few weeks and I believe that is the reason why Souths is now the stronger team of the top 3. Storm and Panthers don’t have that ad lib try without momentum in them like Souths do. Even in a slow motion wrestle fest Souths have that cheeky offload, quick shift or tricky kick that can make something out of nothing.

In a bogged down game I see Souths still managing to score close to 30 and hold the panthers under 10. Will be reasonably comfortable win for Souths barring injury or sin bins

Someguy

First Grade
Bunker: Grant Atkins. Bewdy. Certainly better than that prick Chiddy they had last year. Chiddy seems to have been very quietly demoted and good job too.

the non call on the obstruction last year was both hilarious and incompetent!

mongoose

Coach

so smug...

Latest posts