What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I think Walker is a dick as much as the next guy, but I hate how he is going to become a meme for the intercept and maybe an error late on. He was by far the most dangerous player on the field while the Panthers halves painted by numbers.

Give me a player who does stuff over players trying to bluff their way through a game any day.

mxlegend99

Referee
Souths were amazing Tonight. Made the win so much tougher than it could have been otherwise. I deadset thought we were done after May bombed a great opportunity. So pumped we capitalised on an opportunity that looked blown. Any shit coach can win a comp now.busted roster.didnt matter. The boys just didnt want tolose again

Exsilium

First Grade
I think Walker is a dick as much as the next guy, but I hate how he is going to become a meme for the intercept and maybe an error late on. He was by far the most dangerous player on the field while the Panthers halves painted by numbers.

Give me a player who does stuff over players trying to bluff there way through a game any day.

He’s similar to James Maloney but without the wins under his belt.

He’s a great player. When it goes wrong, it’s detrimental but when he’s on, he’s unstoppable

Latest posts