What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

Vicpanther

Juniors
just ordered my first jersey since 03. got the 03 jersey for fathers day and look where that went. also have a 91 jersey from when i was a kid.
lets hope the tradition continues.

hindy111

Post Whore
I honestly felt like today was a bit of a scrappy game. Even Penrith made a lot of poor errors. Last weeks was higher quality.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Anyone else notice how the game was stopped by melbs trainer for welsch and it didnt appear he was on the field. He certainly wanst near christian...

All week we got hammered and they did it in first 10
Then he went off for a HIA 6mins later.

murraymob

First Grade
Being in qld will help us in preparation this time less distractions .the boys will be ready .defend like we have the last 2 weeks and we win

Girds89

Bench
Honestly wouldnt be suprised if the nrl judiciary charge nath.

They are the biggest basket case in any sport in the world.

If he even gets charged the panthers should sue the nrl for incompetency.

Wasnt even a f@cking penalty

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
And you're the guy replying to a f**king sad arse... think about that for a second.

Say what you want about tenets of being a f**king sad arse, at least it's an ethos.

Mate this isnt your class room. You death rode this team that you 'supported' for years... You are a sad arse, i have no doubt nothing would please you more than to see us fail next week. Should we not, you'll be singing our praises.. f**k off...

roofromoz

First Grade
Of all the weeks, WFH. Part of the area in which I work is Rabbitohs territory (Botany and Mascot), would have been good to show off the #pantherpride

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Mate this isnt your class room. You death rode this team that you 'supported' for years... You are a sad arse, i have no doubt nothing would please you more than to see us fail next week. Should we not, you'll be singing our praises.. f**k off...

Keep on barking. You couldn't pay me enough to care about your dribble. I'll just keep on doing what I've been doing if it's all the same to you.