What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

Vicpanther

Juniors
There’s also coaches that I think Ivan is better than who have won premierships

Madge
Paul Green
Ricky Stuart

Theres more to being a great coach than a short period of success.
I can't understand how people say Ricky is a good coach. Has killed almost every team he has coached at.

roofromoz

First Grade
Most of the media being News Ltd. This just goes to show that everyone on NRL360 are just puppets.

Which is an irony because a lot of Bunnies fans probably won't read or see it, given that they swore they would never give Rupert another cent after what they did in 1999.

roofromoz

First Grade
I used to be on the club run forum too. The marketing bloke used to run/administer it. From memory he was rather portly.

Good ol' Panthers Interactive, them were the days. Back in 2003, most clubs had their own forums (either offical or unofficial), and it was always a weekly ritual for me to view that particular forum the week leading up to game day to see what the opposition was saying about Penrith.

Died a slow death after Rob left, it was kept afloat by his predecessor Andrew Farrell and may have even still been around in some form when Gus arrived, but it's gone now.

soc123_au

Staff member
Good ol' Panthers Interactive, them were the days. Back in 2003, most clubs had their own forums (either offical or unofficial), and it was always a weekly ritual for me to view that particular forum the week leading up to game day to see what the opposition was saying about Penrith.

Died a slow death after Rob left, it was kept afloat by his predecessor Andrew Farrell and may have even still been around in some form when Gus arrived, but it's gone now.
They tried to give it a new life when Kiki got poached over from Souths. She banned me when I asked her to give us a lol@souffs. It died not long after that iirc.

murraymob

Coach
The forum died when the nrl took over all content on club sites.that was also when the club where told they could not send team lists out early to members .the nrl still controls the sites

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
They tried to give it a new life when Kiki got poached over from Souths. She banned me when I asked her to give us a lol@souffs. It died not long after that iirc.

I liked Kiki. She coped some dreadful abuse from some of the Penrith faithful. Most of it because she was female, didn't grow up a Penrith supporter.
The scales were taken from my eyes during that time about gender abuse. Some of it was pretty dreadful.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You would know all about that.

You and Gapewell

What are you actually talking about Botany.

Are you putting others just because you think 'it's cool' ? Honestly who cares whether I person likes to have sex with a man or a woman. It's a personal choice. T
This type of language and behaviour I had thought went out in the 1970's.

Botany you're struggling to read the room here. All folks are welcome who support the mighty Penrith Panthers.