What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

kyussian

Juniors
Still trying to recover from last night however I'm surprised that there hasnt been more said about the latest instalment of the Fish Love Tap? This one a bit more subtle so he might be working on a signature move for next season? Looks like he prefers Queenslanders too!

Savour the win everyone!

1633321739337.png
1633322007591.png

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Probably posted after a 1000 beers.

I can forgive him. We are the champs!!!

I'll let it go for the same reason.

Fascinating that Inglis doesn't get hauled for his DV.....many other I could mention too.
Burgess springs to mind K Hunt and also.
He's kept his nose clean since that happened. (via the media) The bloke is entitled to his opinion. Entitled to express it also.

murraymob

Coach
Well the the cost of winning the grand final is sheer joy .the cost to my wallet not so much joy
Official jersey. $2000
Premier t shirts by 2 &90
Cardboard cut out from game. $40
DVD of game $30
I would like to say that’s it but me being me I doubt it lol

MrBlack

Juniors
The boys played tough right through the semis.

Hell. Edwards played the entire finals with broken foot…. hopefully his doubters have been converted now.

im now going to enjoy the off season knowing that if we play like that next year and have a better run with injuries we could quite possibly go back to back.

DinkyDi

Juniors
The boys played tough right through the semis.

Hell. Edwards played the entire finals with broken foot…. hopefully his doubters have been converted now.

im now going to enjoy the off season knowing that if we play like that next year and have a better run with injuries we could quite possibly go back to back.
I agree. I am waiting for the usual, oh the Panthers are cheating the cap, etc.

Girds89

Bench
Only changes to the 17 will be taylan on the wing.

Critta to left centre.

Kiks starting for capes.

Bench will be

May
Leniu
Sorensen
Tago

If we can stay fit and healthy no reason this young team cant get even better and go to another level.

Someone like tago could have a break out year.

Excited to see what taylan can do after his brilliant debut.

Leniu another year older, stronger and more experienced. Will get much more mins next year.

Critta back on the left with the samoan crew.

This team has already achieved so much but i feel like this is just the begining.

Smug Panther

First Grade

Critta to left centre.

Kiks starting for capes.

Bench will be

May
Leniu
Sorensen
Tago

If we can stay fit and healthy no reason this young team cant get even better and go to another level.

Leniu another year older, stronger and more experienced. Will get much more mins next year.

This team has already achieved so much but i feel like this is just the begining.
Id go Tago and Critter in the centres. Staines can't be written off for a spot on the wing either.

Girds89

Bench
Id go Tago and Critter in the centres. Staines can't be written off for a spot on the wing either.
Id like to see tago get a crack at centre too but ivan isnt going to change a winning formula.

Especially not to start the year.

For all the hate hed copped on here momo was very very good defensivley in the finals and the decision to run with him at centre n critta on the wing proved a master stroke.

Everyone thought charlie was a great defender but in reality he was never really tested much. In the big game, 1st final against sths he was poor..

Ive said it all year but its fb or nothing for staines. Hes not a winger.

And i just cant see him upstaging edwards. Edwards was our best player in the finals series on one leg.

For mine if we need to free up a bit of money for kikau amd api id let staines and tyrone go..

Both rumoured to by on 250 to 300k.

Kennys on minimum and can do what tyrone does. And turuva will be ready for some fg exposure next year on minimum wage as well. And we have taylan on minimums.

Give there 150ish k each to api and kiks to stay..

I want to keep as many of our stars together because we can really build a dynasty.

Critta to left centre.

Kiks starting for capes.

Bench will be

May
Leniu
Sorensen
Tago

Right wing is up in the air, no guarantee it’ll be May over Staines.

Remember they gave a decent deal to Staines, lots of incentive to get him to bulk up. Tago as well needs to put on bulk if he’s going to play decent minutes at second row

I'll let it go for the same reason.

Fascinating that Inglis doesn't get hauled for his DV.....many other I could mention too.
Burgess springs to mind K Hunt and also.
He's kept his nose clean since that happened. (via the media) The bloke is entitled to his opinion. Entitled to express it also.

He’s entitled to express it and we’re entitled to criticise him for it.

Something tells me the club won’t be happy, though. There’s already a story in the Telegraph about it.

Girds89

Bench
He’s entitled to express it and we’re entitled to criticise him for it.

Something tells me the club won’t be happy, though. There’s already a story in the Telegraph about it.

Storm in a teacup.

Hes served his time. Freedom of speech..can say whst he likes.

I thiink hes an idiot and it kinda shows he hasnt learned shit from all this.

But whatever.. as i said before he probably posted it after a 10000 beers,no sleep and the highs of winning his first nrl gf.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Id like to see tago get a crack at centre too but ivan isnt going to change a winning formula.

Especially not to start the year.

For all the hate hed copped on here momo was very very good defensivley in the finals and the decision to run with him at centre n critta on the wing proved a master stroke.

Everyone thought charlie was a great defender but in reality he was never really tested much. In the big game, 1st final against sths he was poor..

Ive said it all year but its fb or nothing for staines. Hes not a winger.

And i just cant see him upstaging edwards. Edwards was our best player in the finals series on one leg.

For mine if we need to free up a bit of money for kikau amd api id let staines and tyrone go..

Both rumoured to by on 250 to 300k.

Kennys on minimum and can do what tyrone does. And turuva will be ready for some fg exposure next year on minimum wage as well. And we have taylan on minimums.

Give there 150ish k each to api and kiks to stay..

I want to keep as many of our stars together because we can really build a dynasty.
The best sides evolve to stay on top. I doubt we can defend our way to a comp again. We definitely need more attack.
We have a few great options

Girds89

Bench
The best sides evolve to stay on top. I doubt we can defend our way to a comp again. We definitely need more attack.
We have a few great options

We do have lots of great options and kids.

Im sure we will lose one if not two of api, edwards and kiks.

So we will naturally be forced to change and evolve.

Hoping for a miracle and that we can extend api and edwards for 2 years and kiks for 3.

Smart as his big bro then? Haha

Such a weird thing to do, he’s hardly played and he’s making bold statements on social media?!

There’s already talk unvaccinated players might have to sit out or even lose their contracts. Unfortunately I think it might be a bit of an issue for us, as these views tend to be among the religious players.

Latest posts