What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

WestyLife

First Grade
He could of played the mental health card. Didn't and took the time. Missed plenty of footy as a result. Far worse scumbags that have won comps before they get to celebrate why can't he?

Celebrate all you like. The issue is trying to paint it like he was unfairly treated by being known as the thing he was found guilty of, that he plead guilty to.

age.s

First Grade
Yeah, I don't really care about the May thing. While his actions certainly warranted some "shade" you can't know what else may have come his way, deserved or otherwise. He hasn't got himself into trouble since the incident and he just won a premiership. He's entitled to shout out his haters imo.

Iamback

Coach
Celebrate all you like. The issue is trying to paint it like he was unfairly treated by being known as the thing he was found guilty of, that he plead guilty to.

There are several players Lodge, Dylan Walker hell even though he hasn't been found guilty JDB. Who no matter what they do get crap flung their way.

I ask you this what in your mind can May do to get redemption?

Iamback

Coach
Yeah, I don't really care about the May thing. While his actions certainly warranted some "shade" you can't know what else may have come his way, deserved or otherwise. He hasn't got himself into trouble since the incident and he just won a premiership. He's entitled to shout out his haters imo.

Exactly how I see it.

WestyLife

First Grade
There are several players Lodge, Dylan Walker hell even though he hasn't been found guilty JDB. Who no matter what they do get crap flung their way.

I ask you this what in your mind can May do to get redemption?

I'm probably the wrong person for this since I'm in the "everyone deserves a second chance" camp, I've only ever judged his playing ability. He's publicly doubling down and showing he feels he didnnothing wrong.

Iamback

Coach
I'm probably the wrong person for this since I'm in the "everyone deserves a second chance" camp, I've only ever judged his playing ability. He's publicly doubling down and showing he feels he didnnothing wrong.

Or is he publicly calling out the trolls? This place can be a cesspool of hate but is moderated. I'd hate to see the garbage those guys I listed get on Insta, Facebook or Twitter.
That is what I took his post to be. That said most players are horrible at using the platform. Just last week his brother was sprouting Anti-vaxx garbage. It should really be banned. The postive exposure is outweighed by the stupid stuff

DinkyDi

Juniors
I type this with a heavy heart, now that Matt Burton is a former panther, who will partner Kurt Falls, when Luai, and Cleary, are in Origin?

WestyLife

First Grade
Or is he publicly calling out the trolls? This place can be a cesspool of hate but is moderated. I'd hate to see the garbage those guys I listed get on Insta, Facebook or Twitter.
That is what I took his post to be. That said most players are horrible at using the platform. Just last week his brother was sprouting Anti-vaxx garbage. It should really be banned. The postive exposure is outweighed by the stupid stuff

He put it on his court pic so whatever he's doing is horrible PR.