What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
This is what Ivan has done to you.

People swearing and getting personal

And you of course Silverdale never get personal or abusive, do you?

Never create cruel memes about a players physical appearance. Never get personal with other posters who respond to your delusional rants.

Never ever swear when responding to other posters do you Silverdale.

You're very good at self delusion and lying aren't you Silverdale.

Any Panther win will be built on the blood, sweat and tears of the Wests Tigers.

It won’t be as honourable or deserved because of Ivans treachery and your managements complicity in that contractual evil.

I’m not upset with the players or the general club or fans, I want what’s best for you guys, but I’m afraid Ivan and O Neil etc are fair game.
I have a general principle that I don’t engage with salty Maggies supporters during September (on the general principle that Wests aren’t relevant in September) but given we have now tipped into October I will respond.

You think Ivan is terrible; fantastic, he isn’t your coach anymore. As Maggies supporters have been telling us for three years now, you got the better coach in ‘premiership winning’ Madge. Good luck to you.

For us, we got a coach that has galvanised the community, and brought a close group of very talented young men to the precipice of a premiership. To top it off, a man that gave his own kidney to his brother gets to coach his son. We love a good family man in Penrith, and that is what this team has become; a family with deep connections to the community.

So we are both happy right; you got the ‘better’ coach and we got a team we are proud of that is playing a grand-final led by Family Man Ivan.

Nealo 12

Bench
Oh great the Di-A-Ling attention seeker is back, how good was the covid alert thread . Its only a matter of time until his own forum disowns the DH.

Blues Riff

Bench
I thought we'd all agreed to ignore that obsessive moron. What happened fam?
I have mate. I'm just reading the reactions. I'm almost bored enough to un-ignore for the laughs.
Edit- anyway, he'll love this. A whole page of attention.

BxTom

Bench
And you of course Silverdale never get personal or abusive, do you?

Never create cruel memes about a players physical appearance. Never get personal with other posters who respond to your delusional rants.

Never ever swear when responding to other posters do you Silverdale.

You're very good at self delusion and lying aren't you Silverdale.
Would make a good CEO for a dead in the water NRL club like Wests Tigers. Any decent club, like Panthers for instance, would be glad to see the end of him. Loser written all over him. Probably jealous that no bus would even consider stopping for him in the first place.

@The Silverdale Phantom

murraymob

Coach
Back to the game
I feel the first 20 minutes is crucial to us .they will come out and try to blow us off the park.if it’s close going into the final 20 it will work our way with the experience of last year

The_Frog

First Grade
Record number of NRL games coached before willing a grand final: 271 (John Lang 2003).
Record number of points conceded in a game by a team that went on to win the premiership: 49 (Newcastle 2001).

One of these falls tomorrow. We all hope the first one.

my friend silverdale given I am a mechanical disgrace.any advise I give you regarding repairs please ignore .ivan listened and his bus brakes failed and he ended up at Penrith paceway drinking with me and Kilkenny and fibro man
I took your advice and stuffed that reservoir thingy with a sock and made it to Repco Ok to buy the right part.

The engine did not blow up going past the Prospect Home Maker Centre as I feared.

Fibro was a good bloke.

Not sure what thread to put this on but been enjoying watching the Hastings Deering games on WatchNRL. Great to see the next stars running around. At the moment it is Redcliffe vs Wynnum Malny. There are these two HUGE brothers running around Redcliffe (unfortunately signed with the Warriors apparently).

Latest posts