What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

blue bags

First Grade
LongSleeveJersey_2048x.png

CJ.png

$140 EACH

Last edited:

sempmrh

Juniors
that just looks like their training kit. their main jersey probably wont have suzuki on the sternum.
No, the Suzuki logo will be moving to below the collar where Tigerair used to be. The club more or less confirmed this when announcing Suzuki renewing for 2021.

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/2020/11/27/suzuki-extend-long-term-partnership/

I don’t expect Fuel Your Life to be on the jersey. Supposedly they’re going to be a membership and game day sponsor - wouldn’t be the first time a sponsor of that type had their logo on the training gear.

Something about this Castore gear doesn’t quite sit right with me - but I’ll reserve judgement until I see it in person.

Alex28

Coach
Am I right in saying ISC now only have the Raiders left after having half the comp?

What is driving clubs away from them?

sempmrh

Juniors

Some more photos of the training gear. Yellow definitely a lot more prominent.

The fit on all this gear is poor. Far too loose.

Am I right in saying ISC now only have the Raiders left after having half the comp?

ISC have drastically scaled back their involvement with professional teams. Even their deal with the Raiders is structured differently to how they would have done things in the past.

alphravman

Juniors
No, the Suzuki logo will be moving to below the collar where Tigerair used to be. The club more or less confirmed this when announcing Suzuki renewing for 2021.

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/2020/11/27/suzuki-extend-long-term-partnership/

I don’t expect Fuel Your Life to be on the jersey. Supposedly they’re going to be a membership and game day sponsor - wouldn’t be the first time a sponsor of that type had their logo on the training gear.

Something about this Castore gear doesn’t quite sit right with me - but I’ll reserve judgement until I see it in person.
ah my bad!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

There's a bunch of discussion in last year's thread but basically, ISC aren't doing great financially and opted to end their contracts with all clubs. Canberra signed back on but under a different type of agreement from memory.

I believe the handful of AFL clubs also ended up with new suppliers (WCE - Castore, St Kilda - New Balance, Collingwood - Nike and so on).

DeeJ

Bench
I don't really like that yellow away one for the Storm. Maybe if they had yellow at the top and changed the V to purple - that would make it quite unique and not look like an alternative Eels jersey.

sempmrh

Juniors
Yellow should be a trim colour only for us. A fully yellow away jersey is just too much.

I would be okay with a fully yellow jersey for Nines and pre-season, though.