What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Judiciary Charges

How many weeks for Mitchell

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 4+

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

Frailty

First Grade
Not debating the validity of your point but I am interested in the reference as to whether an event in a game is penalised or not.

Like - the MRC exists to review entire matches and pinpoint incidents regardless of whether they were penalised, cited, or missed. Whether a penalty was or wasn't given shouldn't be particularly relevant?

That's fair, but I guess I referenced that to point out how egregious a shoulder charge is. It should be the case that the more obvious it is to the on-field referee the more likely severe case it is.

skeepe

Immortal
Stephen Crichton charged with contrary conduct for cuddling Tapine during a try celebration.

Cuddling? No.

How many weeks is Kikau looking at? By my count there should be there charges, namely a reckless high tackle, striking and a shoulder charge.

Exsilium

First Grade
Cuddling? No.

How many weeks is Kikau looking at? By my count there should be there charges, namely a reckless high tackle, striking and a shoulder charge.

Im expecting a Kikau charge but the Tapine incident was merely on field banter. Teams do it a lot.

After the game they were all having a laugh and that’s where it should have ended.

SDM

First Grade
f**king lol, Parra should have gone not guilty with Brown, just to see what would happen.

And JWH in the 2019 prelim... and Latrell in the 2018 prelim

The grand plan has come to fruition though with superstar NSW cup player Ben Marschke getting off a charge.

The judiciary is playing checkers whilst Uncle Nick is playing chess.

Go back to Ricketson missing out on a GF too. He’s the grand master ol’ Nick

Warriors Fever

Juniors
And JWH in the 2019 prelim... and Latrell in the 2018 prelim

The grand plan has come to fruition though with superstar NSW cup player Ben Marschke getting off a charge.

The judiciary is playing checkers whilst Uncle Nick is playing chess.
Not surprised he got off not much in it.

is Kikau facing any suspension ?

Warriors Fever

Juniors
I personally don't know where the NRL goes from here with crushers. Every week players are backing in to tackles making it almost impossible for a mild crusher action to not occur.

I don't think Kikau got charged
Agreed there’s some where the tackler is completely at fault and others where it’s a combo. Sometimes it can’t be avoided.
At the same time high shots with swinging arms is completely on the defender and the nrl needs to be more tougher on them.

Latest posts