What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Membership

Perth Red

Post Whore
the swines members didn't prevent them posting a 6.5 million loss last year
while the Broncos with half that number of members posted a 3.3 million dollar profit

the number of members is irrelevant, $30 non game fridge magnet memberships being counted like they are in the AFL is misleading
its the revenue raised , the above being a perfect example.
Rubbish! WC Eagles generate five times the revenue of most nrl clubs largely on the back of their membership numbers!
Not to mention there is nothing more valuable to a business than a database of committed customers to market to.

Perth Red

Post Whore
For the Roosters, their marketing was aimed at loyalty. Fans that retain or join up now will be rewarded when the new stadium opens. I’m assuming that means decent seats or access to better facilities.
good to hear, great opportunity to boost memberships on back of new stadium. They should do free kids memberships like eels did when bankwest opened

Rubbish! WC Eagles generate five times the revenue of most nrl clubs largely on the back of their membership numbers!
Not to mention there is nothing more valuable to a business than a database of committed customers to market to.
oh look who arrives when the derps & misses is shown to be smoke & mirrors lol

Tell us again how memberships are worth nothing to clubs lol
i didn't you idiot fumbleball loving halfwit
i said this dick measuring contest with numbers is irrelevant when most of the members are bumper sticker baseball cap non gamers like the midgets
the thing that matters is the $$ earnt.

30K membersv GWS $1.5 Million
30K members Souths $4.5 million

it aint rocket surgery lol

Last edited:

Latest posts