What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Memberships

Who will be renewing/purchasing a membership for 2021?

• Total voters

MrBlack

Juniors
I have 2 season tickets have had for 20 or more years.One if for my father he passed away 5 years ago.I still renew both every year .Eastern grandstand half way .2nd row I can nick down get food and a few lemon aids fast

Ha ha. I have a similar story.

Been sitting in the same seats in the Eastern Stand since the day it opened (vs Manly if memory recalls correctly).

Dad died 10 years ago and I finally was able to sit in seat 15. He would never let me sit there as it was to one closer to the half way line......

MugaB

Coach
ready?
20201204_160234-jpg.1022644
Ready READY!!!

ODC

Juniors
Looking to but the heritage jersey but no effing idea how to get my membership discount on it.

murraymob

Coach
The jerseys are great and full credit to the team.Each year they try a little twist while keeping in the main frame .Thats not easy to do .Not a huge fan of the pink but it is better than the white versions they have tried

Blues Riff

Bench
I understand the pink jersey sells especially well, perhaps even better than the main jersey. If it means more woman and little girls following the mighty Penrith Panthers I'm all for it.
Undefeated in pink last year weren't we?

Edit ... and that alternate jersey, nice. Surely that's put a smile on our dials (even Kilkenny and Herb)

ACTPanthers

Bench
I’ll never like the pink as an “away” jersey. Just an opinion though
I should apologise. My post was pretty negative, just focusing on the element I didn't particularly like.

The positive part.

It makes me ridiculously happy to see that alternate. That is one CRISP looking jersey and I'm really looking forward to seeing it on field.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Never been a fan of the Pink jersey, I get why we have it, I support the reason, I just don’t really like the way it looks.

I love the other two though. That heritage jersey is banging! Will buy!

Jane Murray

Bench
Never been a fan of the Pink jersey, I get why we have it, I support the reason, I just don’t really like the way it looks.

I love the other two though. That heritage jersey is banging! Will buy!
Same here. I get why it was introduced, however, I believe that the jersey should only be worn in the women in league round.