What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Origin II - QLD 0-26 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Has the talent to back it up.
Sure does. And it amazes me how so soon the Qld supporters forget how well the entire N.S.W. team played against that sorry lot of theirs in the first game. Or maybe, just like the Qld management and media, they are absolutely bricking it in how much a one sided match it will be for the Blues.

The_Frog

First Grade
They are brainless up there.
Wally Lewis's response to the Luai emotion is basically violence and that he would likely get belted by a large prop for doing it again!
Brain dead merkin suggests this in the height of the no punch rules and concussion debate.
Onya Wally!
What a disgrace that the man whose name is on the series best and fairest award should advocate violence on the field because his state has no other tactic. It is time to change the name of the award to the Jarome Luai Medal.

big hit!

Bench
Sure does. And it amazes me how so soon the Qld supporters forget how well the entire N.S.W. team played against that sorry lot of theirs in the first game. Or maybe, just like the Qld management and media, they are absolutely bricking it in how much a one sided match it will be for the Blues.

As long as the 17 NSW players who take field aren't carrying on like they've already won the game right now, I don't give a f**k what the media and QLD think.

This story has played out many times over 40 years. Build up is always the same, end result is always a supposed surprise.

Penrith got pants by Melbourne in last year's GF. Anyone expect that?

Reflector

Juniors
Right on queue! I see many articles about salty QLD'ers reacting to the Jarome Luai photo. f**k what a bunch of soft hunts.
''I've kept the receipts': Felise Kaufusi breaks silence over controversial Jarome Luai photo'
'Embarrassed' Kaufusi ready for Luai revenge'

Keep em coming you two headed merkins.
Next up:

'Arrogant' NSW think they can win Game 2.

Followed by:

Why this is by far the BIGGEST underdog Qld team EVER!

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I dunno what it is about the internet that makes people say ridiculously dumb stuff...but now I read Bloke in a Bar seriously floating that Walsh was never going to play and it's all a ruse, and multiple posters saying 'yep, 100% he was never playing. Mind games. I've heard'.

Like honestly, the dumbest f**king shit ever. That a) that would matter one iota to a team that won by 44 points last time b) that any side would treat an 18 year old that way c) COVID was made in a lab, and to distract us all from 5G.

Latest posts