What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Origin II - QLD 0-26 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
NSW by as many as we want. Our 17 could easily be the Australian 17 and we'd win a world cup with that team.
gone christmas GIF

Munky

Coach
I wonder what was being played on the smugbox?
I can totally picture him jamming to some Spice Girls or Backstreet Boys.

everybodyyyyyy
rock your body
everybodyyyy
rock your body right
backstreet's back alright

I'll give you the Spice Girls are trash, the backstreet boys had some awesome riffs.

I highly recommend the show that just popped up on Netflix. The moment the Swedish death metal guitarist reveals he's written ten US number ones.

Munted

Bench
I'll give you the Spice Girls are trash, the backstreet boys had some awesome riffs.

I highly recommend the show that just popped up on Netflix. The moment the Swedish death metal guitarist reveals he's written ten US number ones.
What's the show called bro?
Love Swedish metal.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Statement: Jai Arrow
Michael Hillier
QRL Media
Tue 22 Jun 2021, 01:29 PM

Jai Arrow is currently being treated in hospital with a course of intravenous antibiotics.

Prior to joining the Queensland Maroons camp, Arrow was receiving oral antibiotics to treat an infection.

Team doctor Matt Hislop admitted Arrow to hospital to "get on top of it quickly”.

He is expected to be well enough to attend training on Thursday

For herpes or syphilis spreading through the Maroons camp?

Sphagnum

Coach
Even as a QLD fan I find it hilarious how they try to make it sound like blokes are in the ICU at the local hospital, you rarely ever hear about anyone being in hospital in the build up to club games
It instills pashun in the guernsey

Latest posts