What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

snout

First Grade
Man If you want to feel better have a look at Kevin Walters press conference after last night's game.

https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/telstra-premiership/2021/round-10/broncos-round-10/

He is like the most depressed human on the planet. The problems in Bronco land must really be bone deep in the joint.
Havent watched it.
Yet.
I love it.
Hope this shitstorm last forever.

Kevvie was going to bring the winning culture back.
Teach them who the broncos are.
Like the bloke but he is in way over his head. No idea. Taking them backwards.
The old boys sold them a dump.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I can’t work Kevie out - one minute he’s cracking funnnys regardless of the outcome of a game next he is upset.
Classic case of mixing up his meds or maybe Wayne Bennett has told him he ain’t wanted on a cushy assistant job when he rolls up there

snout

First Grade
Funny presso this week.
He wanted to talk about this weeks game and every question was about AR.
He would say lm not here to talk about thats next year - and then answer the question.
The journos said why arent you happy about the signing. He said he was but thats next year.
It was comical. He is so amatuerish.
Bennett wouldve just stood there and said nothing and made them ask what he wanted

Chimp

Bench
I remember when Kevvie was talking himself up for the Broncos job, he said something along the lines of ‘The Broncos don’t have rebuilding years’....

pahahahaha

Victor 4 x times on report.
That last one was a bit of horseshit. The ref was calling him out before he made the tackle as in he was offside (he wasn't), then makes out the penalty was for his second hit on the ground (which could be right), but the fact he was already calling him out before the tackle was even started made it look like a bit of a farce.

R-15-3

Bench
Melbourne seem to be the first to change up their defence since the crack down. Sending a lot more players down low

Frenzy.

Immortal
Melbourne seem to be the first to change up their defence since the crack down. Sending a lot more players down low

Yep, they have to. Their primary defensive was "they can't run in a headlock". This was going to lead to a lot of head shots

coolumsharkie

Referee
Turn on the footy after dinner, 12-0 Storm 35th minute. Wow Broncos are doing well.. 45th minute 28-0. Oops Donkeys in as I type though.