What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

Quigs

Immortal
So it looks like Sivo might be on the sidelines for a few weeks and the Tiges Brookes might be gone for a week or two too.

Very interesting round of prospective rub outs - hold all tickets.

As youse know I hate the Donkeys but that poor bloke getting sent off for standing in front of a bloke falling into him was a pathetic joke.

This shit is going to have a huge bearing on the latter part of the comp and into the finals.

Frenzy.

Immortal
So it looks like Sivo might be on the sidelines for a few weeks and the Tiges Brookes might be gone for a week or two too.

Very interesting round of prospective rub outs - hold all tickets.

As youse know I hate the Donkeys but that poor bloke getting sent off for standing in front of a bloke falling into him was a pathetic joke.

This shit is going to have a huge bearing on the latter part of the comp and into the finals.

Do you think it will happen in the finals? I don't. Didn't happen in SOO.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I know we lost to Canterbury as well but geez the Dragons have fallen off a cliff as they always do. They’re dead set embarrassing. Corey Norman always makes me lol.

I know we lost to Canterbury as well but geez the Dragons have fallen off a cliff as they always do. They’re dead set embarrassing. Corey Norman always makes me lol.
Did I hear correct in that they told Norman this morning that he isnt wanted next year?
Very strange to tell him the morning of a game, if true of course.

bluefox68

Staff member
I cannot believe that I had Dogs to win (tipping comp) until last night, when I changed to Drags...

NOOOO!!!!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Geez Dufty stank it up big time. When he keeps his one trick in his pony bag, he really is rank. Soft AF forwards got rolled over by the Dogs all night. More of that please.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Do you reckon Kevvie might of lost the shed so to speak.

Those shots from inside the dressing room said heaps I reckon and revelations that Pengai has been told to piss off is interesting to say the least.

Stories abound of other rats wanted to scurry down the gangplank.

Furhuck I am enjoying this.

Latest posts