What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

Quigs

Immortal
Turbo might have a niggle or two after this evenings game.

Fifita tickled his ribs pretty hard there late in the game.

Quigs

Immortal
But hey the ladder looks noice tonight.

That bottom 16th rung looks particularly bee-u-ti-fulllll.

Long may it stay that way.

snout

First Grade
Ash taylor.
Anybody even daring to mention this guys name as an option for us...go watch this flogs effort.
Lazy.
Overweight.
Ineffective.
A couple of years ago he decided the stress of being the playmaker was too much so had a break.
But he was happy with the role when signing the contract.
1 million dollars?....on that performance today he shouldve been at the gate refunding fans as they filed out.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Imagine watching the Nine Sunday game with interstate relatives and try talking up the game of rugby league. Disgraceful.
It was that bad, turned over to abc for the kids to watch Jimmy giggle and co late in the game. One bright spark did ask if Tyrone was related to the great man David Peachy… at least there was no Preston Campbell connection…game is in a state ATM - only for the true believers

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Put all you can afford on QLD in origin. The game needs something right now and a decider is the best thing for it. The NRL will make sure it happens.

Quigs

Immortal
I heard Queensland might be recalling Kerrod Walters. Apparently Harry Grant has now been ruled out, done a fetlock.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Put all you can afford on QLD in origin. The game needs something right now and a decider is the best thing for it. The NRL will make sure it happens.
I don’t think so mate, sounds a bit tin foil hat to me. Even if Game 3 is a dead rubber they’ll still sell it.

snout

First Grade
I dont know if the fix is in...but this is qld love to be. Backs to the wall. No chance. At suncorp.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Funny, I thought he was rubbed out for life?
Been playing since round 6 2019. 2020 no Reggie's played, played all games this season.

Quigs

Immortal
10 minutes till kickoff ................... Carn the Chadley. Give it to them Stinking Stains.