What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

DJDL

Bench
In the interest of balance I have taken this stance to even the scales back up against your increasing adherence to your moniker. You have become Mr Very Very Angry in recent times LOL LOL

He was Mr. Placid
He was bound and gagged but not for long
Now his tongue’s turned acid
Now it’s martyr time I say right or wrong.

Go Angry man!! 😃

In the interest of balance I have taken this stance to even the scales back up against your increasing adherence to your moniker. You have become Mr Very Very Angry in recent times LOL LOL
It was that time, remember just before he became a Warriors fan
Something to do with us not re-signing his favourite player

Meanhfish

Juniors
In regards to Cleary moving the ball in field for his conversion I’m pretty sure he did that the week before but the ref caught it and told him to move the ball to the line, if he is a repeat offender the NRL should look back into his conversions over the last couple of games, it might take the ref to mark the spot and not trust the player to not try to take an advantage.

Quigs

Immortal
Good luck for him getting away with it. I can remember a certain cheeky little Sharks halfback would be clapping that he did it. Our little Tommy was famous for fharrking Refs over.

Many a quick grubber saw Tommy flat on his back and the Refs thinking he had been flattened and then awarding a penalty.

Craigshark

First Grade
Papenhauyzen is a gun when he’s on, but I reckon a part of Bellamy is questioning if he kept the right guy since papenhauyzen has returned from his head knock. Hynes was absolutely killing it

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ever seen a bloke not take at least two extra steps when going for touch after a penalty?

They all do it. Shtyes me no end. My fav...bloke walks up kick the ground like it the mark to kick from, proceeds to use that as the start of a three maybe four steps then kick...Cheeky ones

Still the strip rule is the thing I hate most. Well after Manly.....

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Ever seen a bloke not take at least two extra steps when going for touch after a penalty?

They all do it. Shyes me no end.

Still the strip rule is the thing I hate most. Well after Manly.....
Yeah all day re taking a couple of extra steps. Same way they always kick for touch from further infield when awarded a penalty close to touch to maximise the distance they can safely gain. The smart guys are discreet and not too greedy and get away with it.

Latest posts