What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Sat - Melbourne 6-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
That's it, i am on the Smug wagon

south-park.gif

jargan83

Coach
I hope the Melbourne players have raincoats, reckon if I go out the back of my house I'll hear the Bellamy spray from Perth

BunniesMan

Immortal
Apart from some crap refereeing, how good has this been? Both teams absolutely exhausted in those last 10 minutes. How good is daytime footy! In the regular season we hardly ever see two top teams play during the day because the idiotic scheduling rules mean the top matchups each weekend almost always go to the nighttime slots.

Rugby league at its best is played with the sun still out.

blaza88z

Coach
I was fully expecting the game to be stopped when that Penrith player was laying on the ground late in the half there

yobbo84

First Grade
There is letting the game flow, then there is today. Every ruck dog slow, constantly offside, head slams, high tackles let go. Seriously today is a disgrace.

As a Rabbitohs fan the bash-a-thon is fun to watch though.

Cletus

First Grade
Terrible end to the half from Melbourne, just a bunch of hitups on the tryline. Great to watch them implode though.

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm f**king exhausted after watching that half. Our defence has been amazing, attack not so much.