What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Sat - Melbourne 6-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
Dear Melbourne Storm,

important-message-eat-a-dick.gif

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Lol, love the Vlandys 6 agains to end a big game
This is what is wrong with the 6 agains , refs don’t know how to use them , that last set , knowing only 6 agains given , the riff able to do what they wanted .. if they knew they would cop a penalty .. they wouldn’t hold on

stryker

First Grade
Melbourne thoroughly deserve that loss.
They we’re inept in attack and had low energy.
Bellamy did not prepare this mob for this game.

bileduct

Coach
Storm lost this game with a ridiculous amount of errors and bombed tries. Panthers were extremely lucky here.

BranVan3000

Coach
Everyone is going in thinking Melbourne are overwhelming favourites but Im not so sure

Panthers are battered and bruised but battle hardened. They've seen the peaks of effort and defence going into this finals series. And I think Storm have been a bit under tested late this year.

They beat the Origin hangover Panthers late in the year without Cleary, To'o, Yeo, Api & Fisher Harris

As I said, if we consider Penrith, Souths and Parra as the teams shown capable of showing a top tier defence then I think the only time they've come up against it is against Parra and the Storm folded

I hope Storm are sniffing their own farts because I think Storm will get a bit shook when they realise how tight the Penrith defence is and its going to come down to who wants it more. My bet is that Penrith want it more

Penrith 12-6 and limp into the GF
I was a conversion off but I'm claiming it

Call me mystic mac cause I predict these things