What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 QF 1 Fri - Melbourne 40-12 Manly @ Sunshine Coast

Finals Week 1: Melbourne v Manly

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
On topic, the rugby league fan in me will be cheering for Manly in this one. The Panthers fan in me will be hoping Melbourne get up. For some reason I'd rather face Manly in a prelim and Storm in a GF rematch. Not sure why it would make a difference, but there you go. It should be a cracking game either way.

Jim Rockford

Bench
What I like about Killer and Cliffy is that they are dual premiership winners with Manly.

Pretty nice to have some dual premiership winning club legends.

I reckon the Storm are pretty happy with their collection of multi-premiership winning club legends as well!
What I like about Cliffy and Killer is they didn't sign multiple contracts or knowingly take part in rorting the cap. The same definitely can't be said for the Drizzle cheats (sorry,"Club Legends" :rolleyes: .

t-ba

Post Whore
What I like about Cliffy and Killer is they didn't sign multiple contracts or knowingly take part in rorting the cap. The same definitely can't be said for the Drizzle cheats (sorry,"Club Legends" :rolleyes: .

I doubt dual premiership winners the Fox and Cameron Munster did that seeing as they were children when that happened.

GongPanther

Referee
Self satisfied Penrith fan pontifications on LU are starting to make me actively disfavour the footy team.....a club I've been ambivalent about for going on 40 years.

In fact I might even cheer the Storm in another GF between the two...at least the Storm fans on here aren't unbearably smug.
Wow, give an opinion just to speak one's mind, and the vaginas start filling up with buckets of sand. You lose, bad luck. You win, and I hope there is a brilliant performance again from Turbo in store for all of us, so all good for you. But Melbourne's defense I think, will be a different and difficult task altogether.

Someguy

First Grade
Storms edges too weak. Think they will mostly stop turbo in the middle of the field but Garrick is a special for a hat trick

Chippy73

Bench
Wow, give an opinion just to speak one's mind, and the vaginas start filling up with buckets of sand. You lose, bad luck. You win, and I hope there is a brilliant performance again from Turbo in store for all of us, so all good for you. But Melbourne's defense I think, will be a different and difficult task altogether.
No problem with the opinion it was the "big boppers have strolled into town" angle that sent the smug o meter to 9/10.

Big Bopper status is not reached until a half decade of dominance with a couple of premierships at the very least.

GongPanther

Referee
No problem with the opinion it was the "big boppers have strolled into town" angle that sent the smug o meter to 9/10.

Big Bopper status is not reached until a half decade of dominance with a couple of premierships at the very least.
Well, going by popular impressions, Panthers, Mel and to a much smaller degree are the tall poppies of the comp.

If we don't get to the GF, I hope Turbo and Manly kill it.

Chippy73

Bench
Well, going by popular impressions, Panthers, Mel and to a much smaller degree are the tall poppies of the comp.

If we don't get to the GF, I hope Turbo and Manly kill it.
Agreed that Melbourne and Penrith are clearly the teams to beat in 2021, I can't separate the two.

KOMORI

Juniors
I think we lose on Friday night, but it won’t be a big loss points wise and they get their cage rattled hardcore…. And also because we have this silly three wins, one loss thing going on this year. Of course, if the pattern holds, we go on to win the next three games 😉😉

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
No problem. Manly got dis. Mark my words.
f**k off pissant

Season 4 Hiding GIF by Living Single

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I think we lose on Friday night, but it won’t be a big loss points wise and they get their cage rattled hardcore…. And also because we have this silly three wins, one loss thing going on this year. Of course, if the pattern holds, we go on to win the next three games 😉😉
Pattern dead. We’ve won 4.

Latest posts