What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R1 Sat - Sydney 46-4 Manly @ SCG

Round 1: Sydney v Manly

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Looks like Dessie Forced Foran to get a human haircut.

Deadset he looks like a roughed up petty criminal and not the son of one of the most powerful executives to come out of the Southern Hemisphere. The god awful collarbone tat sticking out of the polo just completes the look.

This Year?

Immortal
This is actually a good Nable promo.

PS: I will forever smile fondly upon the 2008 grand final even though I don't like Manly.

t-ba

Post Whore
This is actually a good Nable promo.

It's nice that he's doing one that isn't from about the five usual suspects, but I still don't rate it!

I just can't stand him.

I was watching Riddick recently depressed that he gets through to the end.

t-ba

Post Whore
Will Smith is going to make a movie about the brains of Cordner and Keary.

Tweed Titan

Bench
I think the Roosters will regret giving Lachlan Lam more responsibility. He has always seemed to be a very limited player to me.

They are going to need to have something in Walker for this to work out IMO.

t-ba

Post Whore
I think the Roosters will regret giving Lachlan Lam more responsibility. He has always seemed to be a very limited player to me.

They are going to need to have something in Walker for this to work out IMO.

Today is not the day where that error of judgement comes into consideration for the Roosters however.

Vee

First Grade
Seen all the negative shite about Nable, never bothered watching his crap but thought he did a great intro today.

Shame it's a Roosters home game and Turbo isn't playing.

t-ba

Post Whore
The big benefit of Keiran Foran here is that he'll be replaced by Schuster once he is injured!

Latest posts