What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R11 Sat - Sydney 16-34 Brisbane @ SCG

Round 11: Sydney v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow what a disgusting game.

Re: radley. First one Im ok with but the seconds shot on Pangai was straight in the chest. As for the one on Coates WTF??

Maybe the ref should have spent his time better concentrating on not missing the copious amounts of forward passes thrown by the broncos or the ruck speed which was atrocious.

He wasnt even up to local A grade standard

Wonder if Robinson will be singing a different tune tonight

Show me where Robinson wanted this? Where?

All he said with the Dragons one was that they need to deal with the bad ones properly

All he said after the Parra game was that the Bunker shouldnt have missed the knees on Hutchison which he was absolutely correct

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
5aj3b7.jpg

I’ll need to watch the game when I go home tonight but I have no problem with Radley’s sin bins. They were soft but they’ve been consistent. The other two on report were bullshit but they had no bearing on the game. Ref seemed out of his depth too. Roosters guilty of thinking they were in for an easy night. Anyway, grats to all the Broncos fans. And IBM, even though I think you’re a bum jube, enjoy your win bud. Sink a couple!

Wow what a disgusting game.

Re: radley. First one Im ok with but the seconds shot on Pangai was straight in the chest. As for the one on Coates WTF??

Maybe the ref should have spent his time better concentrating on not missing the copious amounts of forward passes thrown by the broncos or the ruck speed which was atrocious.

He wasnt even up to local A grade standard
You're right about the forward passes.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I’ll need to watch the game when I go home tonight but I have no problem with Radley’s sin bins. They were soft but they’ve been consistent. The other two on report were bullshit but they had no bearing on the game. Ref seemed out of his depth too. Roosters guilty of thinking they were in for an easy night. Anyway, grats to all the Broncos fans. And IBM, even though I think you’re a bum jube, enjoy your win bud. Sink a couple!

I haven't got any to sink tonight, sadly. I knew I should have kept some whiskey on hand.

He was okay tonight but hardly the game breaking superstar he was made out to be

Debut in NRL... tough ask to aim up to a “superstar” performance.

All the hype was media, and their narrative... even the NSW blues had him in their socials for his debut tonight... never known a bloke who’s never played at NRL level to get so much air time.