What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R11 Sat - Sydney 16-34 Brisbane @ SCG

Round 11: Sydney v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
We can bitch and moan about refereeing as much as we want but hopefully that isn't happening internally. The rules are what they are and we need to be better.

At the end of the day we turned momentum back towards the end of the 1st half and young Walker threw the intercept. Unfortunately for him it is a tough lesson... but one that will hopefully hold him on good stead going forward.

Yeah, nah.

He said a few times actually he wanted punishments on the field, here they are.

yeah, Yeah

He wants the bad ones punished on field as do all NRL coaches. We all know it aint fair to have a player taken out by foul play but nothing happens.

None were in that category tonight

johns_reds

First Grade
Great effort by the boys, Radley can suck a duck the dirty cheating bastard.

Funny that Tedesco caused all these issues with the sin bins and send offs and now they suffered by the new rules.

Great effort by the boys, Radley can suck a duck the dirty cheating bastard.

Funny that Tedesco caused all these issues with the sin bins and send offs and now they suffered by the new rules.

Maybe take a look at so called tough guy Pangai Jnr who can run at a half back but cant take a good hit.

All we have done now is create players lying down all the time

After the Dragons game, Trent Robinson literally begged for the rules that came in last week.

Incorrect. He asked that if there is blatant foul play (which there was in that game everyone could see that) that takes out a player it should be dealt with on the field. Every other coach in the NRL agreed

Nowhere has he ever said that everyone that hits high should be binned...nowhere

Valheru

Coach
After the Dragons game, Trent Robinson literally begged for the rules that came in last week.

Lol this is just incorrect.

That dragons play was a near send off and nothing any player did in this game was even close to that Particular tackle.

johns_reds

First Grade
Maybe take a look at so called tough guy Pangai Jnr who can run at a half back but cant take a good hit.

All we have done now is create players lying down all the time
Your team got owned tonight by the broncs.

Pangai Jnr got straight back up, not sure what you are talking about.

Radley is a cat and should have been in sin bin 3 or 4 times under new rules, you got lucky it wasn’t worse

some11

Referee
I hate the Broncos and listening to these mooks in commentary refuse to give them any credit is kinda pissing me off.
News Corp has been riding high on clicks from the Broncos being complete dogshit.

Them winning doesn't help things. They like a whipping boy they own 68% of.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Here we go. Ref finally pulls up the broncos when it is too late. Make himself look good.

Enjoy your two points Broncos...absolutely gifted it
Victor says hi by the way.

tenor.gif

blaza88z

Coach
How bloody good was that! Just got home but am looking forward to reading through this thread tomorrow for all the Roosters fans saltiness.

To be fair it's just that one bloke, the rest were good sports about it

We are all enduring these shit rules together but Radley knew that heading into the game, seemed like he was expecting to get away with it

It was only last week we got raped by these rules

_Johnsy

Referee
Simple review of the game.

Consistency is still an issue re: NRL high shot directive. The Roosters just weren't good enough to get the job done when it mattered, ergo they didn't win. Congrats Broncs fans, it's the little victories that matter, hopefully you can enjoy this feeling for more than a week.

Valheru

Coach
I must say I am confused about the Ikuvalu drop out play. I am positive I have seen players put one foot out over the side line and the ball is deemed out of play and possession awarded to that team when the player touches it. Blake Ferguson has done this a couple of times and no I don't mean when the ball is in the air.

Why would the dead ball line be treated differently?

Generalzod

Immortal
There’s been a misinformation out there that these rules come out last week, these rules have always been around attacking the head of a player is a no go zone..