What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R12 Sat - Sydney 44-16 Canberra @ Central Coast

Round 12: Sydney v Canberra

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 12
Sydney Roosters v Canberra Raiders
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford (TICKETS)
Saturday 29 May 2021

HN Womens (CCR v CRO) 5pm -- NRL kickoff 7:35pm

SYDNEY-2021.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 21. Joseph Suaalii 5. Matt Ikuvalu 4. Joseph Manu 6. Lachlan Lam 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Ben Marschke 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 15. Nat Butcher 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Adam Keighran 16. Daniel Suluka-Fifita 17. Fletcher Baker 20. Egan Butcher 7. Sam Walker

CANBERRA-2021.png

1. Caleb Aekins 2. Bailey Simonsson 3. Sebastian Kris 4. Curtis Scott 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Sam Williams 8. Dunamis Lui 14. Josh Hodgson 10. Emre Guler 11. Corey Harawira-Naera 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Ryan Sutton
Interchange: 9. Tom Starling 15. Iosia Soliola 16. Corey Horsburgh 17. Ryan James 18. Elijah Anderson

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Ashley Klein

NSW Cup
Norths (SYD) v Canberra at NSO, Sun 2pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

shear_joy9

Coach
Should be a comfortable training run for the roosters.

Canberra are so f**ked it’s not funny. It’s amazing how ricky has taken a premiership contender and turned them into a complete basket case. Club needs a big overhaul in the offseason with the ricky the first out the door

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Rorters will bounce back hard against a Canberra side that look beyond cooked. That club can't wait for Sticky's contract to expire.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
let me predict how this game will go

the raiders will get to a nice early 10 point lead as the roosters have 4 players go down with ACLs or concussions

At the 30th minute the Roosters will score a try and it will be 10-6 to us at half time.

I jump straight into bed assuming the raiders win and never check the score ever again (the end score is roosters 50 Canberra 10)

Bazal

Post Whore
let me predict how this game will go

the raiders will get to a nice early 10 point lead as the roosters have 4 players go down with ACLs or concussions

At the 30th minute the Roosters will score a try and it will be 10-6 to us at half time.

I jump straight into bed assuming the raiders win and never check the score ever again (the end score is roosters 50 Canberra 10)

Jordan Rapana is sent off for a blatant coat hanger on James Tedesco. This is remarkable because Rapana is running the football at the time

horrie hastings

First Grade
Roosters record at Gosford is pretty ordinary, they have won only 6 out of 16 matches played there, they have played Canberra there once before in 2005 and won but I'm never confident at Gosford but they should win this one.

Valheru

Coach
Odds for this are just silly. Roosters can barely name a team.

Fortunately for us it looks like canberra are completely capitulating as a club at the moment.

But then there is the fact we play like a park football side every time we go to Gosford.

This game could be anything.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
How is Sam Williams still at Canberra? I assumed he left for England or bush footy in 2015 or something.
He usually gets 3 games a year.

1st game he looks serviceable and then gets a second game.
2nd game he looks shit but gets the benefit of the doubt.
3rd game he confirms he's shit and gets dumped to Mounties and a contract extension

BadnMean

Juniors
How is Sam Williams still at Canberra? I assumed he left for England or bush footy in 2015 or something.

He did a couple of stints in SL. But he usually comes back after a season or so. Solid back up half, happy to come back and sign up that role whenever he returns. Family is from the region (Cooma). He can manage a game so not the worst half to have paired up with your up & comers in reggies.